Nokia N95

Started by Mikeyboi08, December 01, 2007, 09:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hiya i was on a night out and on the way home i found a nokia N95 it as been reported loss/stolen so i went to the phone shop it was currently on vodafone and i get it switch over on to orange so i put my orange sim in there all works but it wont send txts or accept in coming calls or out going calls, i checked it out on the internet and it as been blacklisted, so i did a bit of searching and people keep going on about changing the IMEI Number, whast do i have to do to get this phone unlocked?

Cheers Mikey.

I also have a nokia N95 8gig and the N95 standard. I had a bit of a dingdong with O2 about data charges and refused to pay my bill. So they canceld my contract and took me to court and I managed to get the case dropped as they did not have enough evidence HA HA. I still have the N95 8 gig as they didnt ask for it back but its been blocked. Can i change the imei to the other nokia N95 or would this be a no no as i still use that phone on contract with orange. What are my options. could i sell it to someone in canada as they dont have imei blacklist over there?

many hanks

RH

If you clone the bogey phone from the one on Orange .. you are just opening up a world of problems.. and could possibly end up with 2 bricks instead of 1.

In ireland by law now they have to allow you to unlock your phone... i thought the UK was the same.. so just ring O2 .. and do a bit of social engineering.. Tell them you are leaving there network and you would like to unlock your phone in order to transfer it to the new network. Tell them in a polite way that you are unhappy with the service and inform them of problems etc..

You should be able to get it unlocked and switched to a new network .. without any hacking of the phone.
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk