Im an Idiot, PLease Help

Started by jordanccfc, March 26, 2007, 08:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, firstly before i go into anything i am not a thief i am simpily a victim....

i need to change my IMEI number, why u ask

i bought a phone off ebay a Samsung D900, only to find out that it is blocked, i have rang my network provider and they say i cant do anything unless i get a password the previous user has set. the user on ebay is now simply ignoring me.

but after reading various forums i believe thre is away of sorting it out. i would like to know all the software i need to download and a step by step guide in what to do next.

can anyone talk me through in plain english so i can reclaim what is now rightfully mine,

if you would rather not post on here i have an email address which is jordanccfc1@hotmail.com

thanks in advance

Jordanccfc

You know why the Ebay user is ignoring you? Because he has sold you a stolen phone. Simple as!

Sorry i don't help with the unlocking of phones. For the simple reason... This forum has gone to shit with nothing but requests for cracking or cloning phones.

So i'm out.
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

p.s: your best bet is scrapping that phone. If the network has blocked your phone at the IMEI number then your going to have a pain in the ass sortting that.

You can either find another phone that is accepted by the network snoop the details and clone the phone, change the IMEI for one that you know will be relevant to a Samsung phone ** THAT IS NOT ALREADY IN USE ** (good luck on that one) OR .. which i would strongly suggest. Just bin the damn phone.

AND .. besides which .. assuming your a Bill pay .. you will probably be able to pick that phone up for next to nothing on your contract. Also i know the Orange Network in the UK offer that phone for Free as part of a Pay Monthly package.

So to be honest... it is a pointless excercise trying  to change your IMEI. If you were trying to do it for a research reason then that is fair enough.. But not for what you want.. no point.
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk