Windows CE + ME + NT = CEMENT

Started by Metgod, December 12, 2002, 01:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm sure some of you have seen this, but after Taz added this section, I figured it'd be good to post here.

I'm including the URL that has the commentary of it. I'm also attaching the graphic, and showing an email I sent to the guy.

http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

The email I sent to him:
<begin>
Hey,

Some time back, a friend of mine printed out the graphic of Microsoft Windows CEMENT and showed it to me. I decided I had to find it -- and I did. But then I forgot about it. Well, I went to find it again today and I read your little commentary.

Firstly, I must say it is really a cool graphic, and quite funny. I don't know if you noticed this or even did it on purpose, but I thought I'd point it out anyhow.

I love puns and have a very quick wit. I noticed this in a split second or so. You wrote:

"I am not directly slandering the company or any of the products, just a totally fictional construct of my own."

The thing I'm talking about is the name of the fictional Windows called 'CEMENT', and the funny part is you also used the word 'contruct'.. as in 'construction'. Cement is often used in construction, as you know. So it's cool you used that word when talking about your joke. :)

Well just thought I'd point it out to you.

Great work you did.

Met
<end>

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Upgrade from CEMENT to XtraProblematic Pro ;)

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk