Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Lets Introduce ourselfs Ne...
Last post by trevortbt - December 09, 2009, 01:03:43 AM
I just signed up 20 mins ago
General Discussion / Re: How to send a virus via em...
Last post by trevortbt - December 09, 2009, 12:57:27 AM
SO AM I lol im trying to disable a compitition website
Rumor Mill / Re: XBOX2
Last post by trevortbt - December 09, 2009, 12:40:00 AM
what no it would be the xbox 360
Rumor Mill / Re: much interest
Last post by trevortbt - December 09, 2009, 12:23:01 AM
Web Languages / how can I send images to an em...
Last post by harsa - December 07, 2009, 04:57:48 AM
hey everybody,

I have a simple form that looks like this:

<form action="mailForm.php" method="post" name="myform" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="hidden" value="some@email.com" name="recipient" />

Image 1:<br />
<input name="userfile" type="file" name="image1" />

Image 2:<br />
<input name="userfile" type="file" name="image2" />

Image 3:<br />
<input name="userfile" type="file" name="image3" />

</form>

what kind of function do I have to write in "mailForm.php" file to make the images send to "some@email.com" ? PLEASE HELP
Cell Phones / Make a Samsung appear as a LG ...
Last post by joco0101 - October 27, 2009, 02:32:18 PM
Here is my delima,

I want a smart phone for its PDA abilities, but I DO NOT want a data plan. I will most likely delete all the proxy settings on the phone so I cant ever get on my carriers servers on accident, but that is beside the point.

For any smart phone there is a strictly enforced data plan requirement that I do not want. I want to buy a new phone outright, say something like a Samsung Jack or Nokia E71x. I have a LG phone that cant hold a charge that I need to replace (with something like a Jack). So, is there a way to take the LG phone's IMEI number and put it on a new Jack? Can this be done with a computer interface only, if not what equipment do I need?

Or can I use an unlocked phone, say an E71 (not E71x), without worrying that they will slap me with a data plan during an IMEI sweep? (with that being said can I get a "unlocked" Jack and make it work?

Best Regards,
JC
General Discussion / Re: need a good fake mailer wi...
Last post by Metgod - October 02, 2009, 10:09:04 AM
Oh and btw Ben.. after all this time of me gone, you STILL haven't beat me in posts posted ? slackety slack slack!

Okay, done with my posting for now (I think).. hehe. maybe check back soon! Hope everyone all is well for everyone!

Cheers,
Metty
General Discussion / Re: need a good fake mailer wi...
Last post by Metgod - October 02, 2009, 10:06:50 AM
Haha, I remember doing this manually via telnet back in the day! Oh the fun of sending my (now late) aunt a mail from president@whitehouse.gov ... and she thinking it'd go back to me *lol* Then she got a autoreply from the whitehouse ....

As for DMCA: so lame.. besides, that's a US act, or am I somehow mistaken and this is effecting the whole world ? I don't know.. either way it's stupid and I seriously doubt even 50% of the world follow it in full, let alone even just US citizens ...

Otherwise, wrt to the reply-to: it's still there. I just checked my copy of Thunderbird and it's there and fine (as it bloody well should be! - it's part of the standard/rfc whatever). And, then, some servers (last I knew, though that was years ago) allow you to send without password ... just receiving is another matter!  I don't know why you'd not find fake mailers, except perhaps people maybe having better things to write and/or the web is so full of garbage these days ... oh how I remember < 1998 and how it was so easy to find things!

As for reply-to field: plenty of people use it, for legit reasons. But don't get me started on spam...

General Discussion / Re: What happened here?
Last post by Metgod - October 02, 2009, 10:00:06 AM
Yeah, some of us just moved on to other things ... like me. I don't really know what happened, since I've not been on since ages and ages ... I'm still into security etc, but not in the same way. Mostly my joy is programming (I was a developer for a MUD for some while ... my biggest project probably).

But as for the others, can't say. Besides Taz, which I believe he is busy with his job etc.

Who knows... all good things must come to an end, as they say! And as I say: bad things don't, haha. (well some bad things do, but a lot seem to stay ...).

Metty
General Discussion / Re: neat and orginal
Last post by Metgod - October 02, 2009, 09:57:11 AM
Even though Curtis (aka Lalle aka others, a good friend of mine) doesn't post here really ever (then again, do I these days ? :)) I figured I'd respond here and update it some.

He has a case made of wood, for some years (a few years after he wrote the op). One has fans, one doesn't .. and it works fine ... so really, it's about design and air flow within the case. I know, crazy idea, and I certainly wouldn't have wanted to try it, but hey, first time for everything ... and let me tell you the wooden case is nice (some are super nice!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk