I'm 'away' .....

Started by Metgod, August 22, 2002, 09:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
well, I never thought it'd come down to this, but alas, it has.
What in the hell am I talking about ?

Uhm, well, it's like this... I've been going through a lot lately, all medical difficulties (surprise huh ?) and not just physical (surprise again.. not). So, friends, for some time I will be 'away'. I don't know for how long, maybe a couple weeks, maybe a month. Definitely not till I have stabilized my 'health'. I've been in the hospital again.. as it is, I can barely type, I'm having more tremors than usual, and weaknesses more than usual. I have lost more weight again and am bordering underweight...

I may check the forum but doubt that I'll reply to anything.

Why am I 'leaving' ? Because... I don't feel I should be here, and many other things (yeah, a lot of this is I'm off some meds). I'm not going to get into specifics because I know it'll just concern some here for sure. Besides, it may be best that I leave for a while or we may get really into some heated problems as I fear another mental breakdown (involving psychosis or otherwise)..  Know that I *will*return.

If you must contact me, do it by ICQ .. I won't guarantee I'll get back to anything though.

For the record, if anyone asks about my whereabouts, tell them I am away for personal reasons. Please ...

And as you all know, I am known to lurk, so I may actually see stuff just not respond.. I probably won't be on IRC so please take care of the chan, and let people know where the hell I am...

Will: good luck on your test... sure you'll do fine.. keep up the good work..

Neek: uhm, well take care, and I'll talk to you sometime in the future. Hope everything is okay for you. if you need to talk to me, let me know..

Zerored: likewise.

Cobby: well we haven't talked in a bit, but if you need to, try icq.. may or may not work...

Taz: hope you start your new job soon and it goes well.. have a good one, take care... hope everything is well.

Everyone else: see ya all.. take care...

And of course, if I need to talk to someone specific I'll let them know...

P.S.: I will also be out of town for medical reasons come october and probably be out for 2-4 weeks... so be aware of that as well...

Needless to say, this is *NOT*, *NOT*, an abandoning of HFX or anything of the such, just something I need badly..

So, fare well friends... speak another time ... another day...

"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk