hacking challenge/job

Started by uamaverick, August 03, 2004, 04:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i need someone to help me with a hack willing to pay contact me to get details it requires a good hacker

Im not touching this one. This just screams for a Flame, but alas, I shall resist.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

Hey i'll do it ...

oh no! .. .  no wait... I won't!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

August 04, 2004, 02:19:02 PM #3 Last Edit: August 04, 2004, 02:22:32 PM by Metgod
Main Entry: eth·ic
Pronunciation: 'e-thik
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ethik, from Middle French ethique, from Latin ethice, from Greek EthikE, from Ethikos
1. plural but singular or plural in construction : the discipline dealing with what is good and bad and with moral duty and obligation
2 a : a set of moral principles or values b : a theory or system of moral values <the present-day materialistic ethic> c plural but singular or plural in construction : the principles of conduct governing an individual or a group <professional ethics> d : a guiding philosophy  

Main Entry: stu·pid
Pronunciation: 'stü-p&d, 'styü-
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French stupide, from Latin stupidus, from stupEre to be numb, be astonished -- more at TYPE
1 a : slow of mind : OBTUSE b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c : lacking intelligence or reason : BRUTISH
2 : dulled in feeling or sensation : TORPID <still stupid from the sedative>
3 : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : SENSELESS
4 a : lacking interest or point b : VEXATIOUS, EXASPERATING <this stupid flashlight won't work>
- stu·pid·ly adverb
- stu·pid·ness noun
synonyms STUPID, DULL, DENSE, CRASS, DUMB mean lacking in power to absorb ideas or impressions. STUPID implies a slow-witted or dazed state of mind that may be either congenital or temporary <stupid students just keeping the seats warm> <stupid with drink>. DULL suggests a slow or sluggish mind such as results from disease, depression, or shock <monotonous work that leaves the mind dull>. DENSE implies a thickheaded imperviousness to ideas <too dense to take a hint>. CRASS suggests a grossness of mind precluding discrimination or delicacy <a crass, materialistic people>. DUMB applies to an exasperating obtuseness or lack of comprehension <too dumb to figure out what's going on>.

See also: uamaverick

Need I say more ? I think, because this guy is really just incredibly bright I'll have to say a bit more to explain it.

We don't do this kind of stuff. Go somewhere else before we get in touch with the authorities...  Remember : WE LOG YOUR IP ADDRESS. Need to know what that is ? Better find out yourself since you'll need a lot of knowledge for this 'hack' of yours ...

Enough said now, I hope.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

u dont know what the job is now do you.. its not a illegal one need help with a security issue so how about ya shut up before u know what im asken

Well maybe if you give more information from the get go and not be all sketch about it. We wouldn't have jumped the gun.

Now if yer gunna get all mouth about it you can piss off. But if you are looking for legit help. Then post what ya need clearly and we can see what we can do for ya.

C.

Exactly,

If you want help with a *legit* job, then post some info about it. Being all covert and secretive makes people have to guess that you're hiding something thus making it an illegal venture.

If you look through this board, im sure you can find ample examples of why people assumed this to be a ploy at asking for help "hacking my neighbors bank" or something like that.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

You want me to shut up ?

Ok pal. You got it! I'll shut up. I won't say another word... to you, that is.
"My Terminal is my Soul"

haha ... ahhh sure we all love Metty :)

I'll help you hack.

Wilnix.
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

PFFT. YEAH, RIGHT.

USER.

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk