Hackign Friends

Started by mRWaffles, August 12, 2004, 02:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey .... I just want to hack my friends and have a good time.  I am not looking to hack any thing that can get me caught.  All i wanna do is play tricks on them.....  I am very smart with comps.  But i just want to learn some thing new. All i need is a place to start.  Ill figuer out the rest. Thanks.....

Hey man u seem really kool.... well i hope the admins give u a good reply.   No need to trash talk him and bad mouth him ... Just a kid trying to have a good time.  Help him out please guys.

LMFAO!!!!
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ... I have seen it all now.. jesus

Just because what has been done there is so fuckin' funny, I'm not gunna flame you in the slightest..

Nice try! :)

What exactly did you have in mind for your "friends" ?
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Nice try, you bloody moron.

Same IP address for two 'different' people, one to show how 'kool' the other is.

Yeah, right. We believe THAT one.

Oops. Was that on the message ? Shit !! Oh well. I am too lazy to remove it.

What a (l)user.
"My Terminal is my Soul"

No comment... good attempt at social engineering though... well, somewhat good attempt... bah... not really...
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

okwell i coulda got one some ones comp or used my friends comp.... But the point is i dont care..... I mean all i want to do is have fun... i want to learn hacking.  I mean like i dont know where to start.. I need a starting point.  How did u all start off.  By getting laufted at?  i just want a lil help.

I was gunna type my life story .. But when i think of it.. It is soooo long ago when i started out. Crazy!
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

How about you learn about ethics, and while you're at it, reading and writing instead of 'hacking' ?

You know, even if that's an insult at your English, it has a valid point. How do you expect to learn something technical if you can't even figure out how to find and read up on things.

Don't expect to be spoonfed this stuff. If you can't even research in the slightest, you can consider this thread finished as far as any help is concerned (i.e., piss off).

Btw, you seem like a wonderful friend. Not.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk