No Advertising on the HFX Board.

Started by Cobra, November 26, 2004, 11:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Please note that this board is not to be used for unauthorized  advertising or spam of any nature. Anything remotely regarding spam shall not only be deleted but may also result in the removal of your account on this forum.

There has been an increased number of advertisments on this board and where's your product maybe legit, this is not the place to advertise it.

If however you do wish to advertise your company and its services please contact someone within HFX in regards to this issue and someone from the HFX Team will be more than happy to discuss it further with you.

Just also to make clear, if you have a project you are working on and would like to receive feedback, support or help then you are more than welcome to post it here.

I hope that comes across clear enough and everyone understands where we are coming from. There is nothing worse than having to remove posts that are duplicated on the board 50+ times advertising cigarettes or "Free" downloads that require you to pay your left testical for.

Makes it easier for everyone. Plus we all get to keep our testicals.

Regards  

Cobra

I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Ive actually upped it too, not just delete of posts and account, im Banning and reporting to ISP/Carriers too. For those of you who want to SPAM, get creative somewhere else.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk