IP's

Started by Himbeeren, November 30, 2004, 01:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ive got IP addresses, now what?

Oh sweet jesus! Use the IP address to build a gun and shoot yourself. You will have probably more luck doing that than you will anything else.

Dood come on! You need to give us a shit load more info than.. You've got an IP address.. big whoop we all have IP addresses...

I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

lol ok ok. My friend and i are trying to break into each others computers and ive been scanning away at his ip for ports and such and i can't find any. He even had his firewall down. So, whats the problem? oh and if he does have any ports open what do i do? Telnet to them? Thanx.

What operating system is he running ..

and what were you scanning with?

If he is running windows then you would probably have more fun ironing your ball sack.

He's using windows xp, im not sure if he has any service packs or not.

I used a program called super scan. And then I tried one called nmap.

Anything i can do?

Just iron your nut sack. It will be more enjoyable.

Trust me!

December 09, 2004, 02:34:23 AM #6 Last Edit: December 09, 2004, 02:36:52 AM by Tazinator
Gotta agree with Cobra on this one. Not a whole lot to do with a Winblows box other than buffer overflows and DoS'ing. Theres the occasional remote administration stuff like with RPC and whatnot, but if hes patched to the 9's, you will need to forge new territory there and hopefully find another exploit in thats not been discovered yet. Windows doesnt have a very good remote shell system so theres not a whole lot to be done with it, unless he's running services like Web, Mail, etc, and even there, your limited to the amount of stuff you can do. Despite popular belief, its not so easy to "pop in and have a look around" on a Windows machine unless its completely or severly open as in Telnet services running, etc.

Telnet, while mislead masses of Windows users think its the best "hack tool" that comes with Windows, is only going to be useful on ports outside of 23 if you know how to manually manipulate a specific protocol by hand. Its generally only good to tell you if a port is responding to connections and what might be running on that port as sometimes people switch ports around from the standard set to confuse would-be hackers. Tho in this case, with Windows its exceedingly difficult to modify built-in services to run on ports outside the set standard without intense and serious modification to DLL's and Registry keys.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk