can some1 help me?

Started by braininajar, March 30, 2005, 01:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :-\ can som1 help me? i have an intrest in hacking but i dont know which programs to download or which sites to start on so could some1 give me some tips on which programs to download and where to download them? PS:I have an XP-ht OS

March 30, 2005, 05:13:26 PM #1 Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 05:14:00 PM by Metgod
It all depends on what you want exactly out of it and what sort of background you have.

Maybe you could tell us what you do know.

Other than that I can only suggest to you that it takes reading and playing around.

Things you might want to read up on are Linux/Unix, networking and internetworking (tcp/ip, dns, etc), programming, and so on and so forth.

Need more info though to go further.

"My Terminal is my Soul"

i want to crack sites and get into other computers using their password PLS help me!!! ???  :-[  ;)

i have a realativly good knowledge of OS's but i haven't a clue on what linux or unix i tried reading up on them but all i got was a history of the thing i dont know what its suppoesed to do so could some1 please dumb it down a bit on what it does exactly please PS: I dont have a card or a checkbook so i cant buy programs the all need to be cracked or free so PLEASE help me thanks  ;D  

uh....

you ever heard of RTFM (the nice version)? It means Read the Fine Manual....

pick an exact project, start learning what it does, learn the boundaries, then STEP OUTSIDE OF THOSE BOUNDARIES and think of how to break it....

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk