Back from the Dead Pt @

Started by Zerored, April 14, 2006, 02:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
OOK...my digital brothers, Taz, Metty, Uneek and everyone else..im back again..and during my absense i have:

Got addicted to Star wars galaxies before the major nge changes, Joined the Army, got married, quit star wars and got semi addicted to city of heroes and quit, got a lil zero on the way, got out of the army, realized i should have stayed single.

Im back tho, so your old digital brother who has strayed has now returned to the fold, so prepare for my frequent posts, adn i figured out the FreeBSD issue.

Toorcon and DefCon are on the horizon so ill see if i can attend and meet a few of the people that ive known via the internet for like...damn..how long has it been? when was the excite days?

Glad you're back! And I just hope you don't leave again...

Excite days ? 1998 my friend...

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Holy atomic crap Batman! 1998! I doesn't seem like it's been that long! And Z. it doesn't seem like you've been gone long enough for all that to happen. But hey, welcome back!
Godaigo
All's fair in Love and Brewing.

dude...98...oh man...thats almost ten years ago....

Indeed it is ...

But don't tell Ben that, or else he might be confused.

Afterall.. he's the worst with math here...

Ok...ok, so I lie. He's a math major ...

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Speaking of Excite ...

Anyone remember Raule_Krip ?

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Raule_Krip ..
I sure do remember him.. haha

Just thinking of Excite days and other shit .. I have actually known Legion since the VP days .. which i "think" we worked out to be since 95 or there abouts .. Fuckin' hell.. 11 Years ago.
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

2006 - 1998 = ...   ???
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Well, according to my here trusty calculator ...

2006 - 1998 = a grand total of... ah, yes, 8 years.

Of course that depends on when in 1998, and I couldn't really say. Either way, quite a long time back.

Where were you then, Ben ? A better question is, why weren't you at Excite ? You'd have had a lot of fun!
"My Terminal is my Soul"

the last thing i remember before the huge wirlwind...NMAP was the shit...i dont even know whats good scanner wise now adays...cept for the gui 1000 dollar scanners..

so much to re-learn, so little time..

I always did like that quote of yours...

and nmap, afaik, is still very good. Pretty sure it's being actively developed etc.

And you aren't the only one who is out of the loop I'm afraid... (I've been out of the loop for ages). Entirely different reasons however..
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Yeah Cobby, wasn't there a funny discussion transcript with that Raule_Krip kid? I seem to recall someone just leading him and letting him make an ass out of himself. But maybe I'm thinking of someone else?!?

Oh yeah so when are you guys gonna let me help out with HFX so I can get a cool staff logo instead of my very impressive senior (or whatever) member credentials ;) !

Godaigo

Oh yeah, that requires actually being good at these computers and stuff right? Oh well....  :(
Godaigo

Been wondering about this for a long time actually. Because, I think you should be able to too. I know Taz told me years ago (sigh) that you wanted to help. And I think you should be able to! Besides, look at Ben... he came in and soon became moderator and he just sucks at things ;D (just kidding Ben!). Seriously though, I'm wondering about that very same question, godaigo.

And as far as Raule_Krip...

He was the one from United Arab Emirates. Definitely a kid. And the one thing I can remember of him (besides him being a dumbass, haha) is that he caused damage to some people's computers and did it in the 'name of ' HFX. When he was only a part of the forum... that's when I gave him a new one.

As for who you're thinking of... could it have been shortfuse (the one from Southbend Hackers Club) ?

Cobby and I were discussing that kid a month or two ago.. Here is the result of that discussion:

http://www.wndu.com/news/082000/news_3074.php

Or were you referring to someone else... ? I think I know what log you're talking about, but where to find it or figure out who was in it, is another story...
"My Terminal is my Soul"

I'm sure there was another guy before Raule_Krip aswell.

I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk