need a good fake mailer will pay read!

Started by larata, March 24, 2009, 01:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey ive been looking on the internet for the past 2 days, i used to own one but i cant find the cd i put it on. i found some fake mailers but they dont have the " respond to" . im looking for the following. a fake mailer that sends from anyones email, to anyones email , not in spam but in inbox. also so i can put a different email(mine) in the respond section, so theyre thinking they are sending to the " from" email that was sent to them. i willl pay 10 dollars for this if you want to give to me free, i will accept aswell :P, but if not ill pay the 10 dollars. pm or aim me at caracasbaseball . alright thanks :)

Hey man, unfortunately for spammers, the DMCA (Digital Millenium Compyright Act) has made it illegal for people to email with fake headers. In addition, I believe it includes a provision against programs created to do this (and programs to remove DRM). That may be why it's not around.

And I don't need your ten dollars.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Haha, I remember doing this manually via telnet back in the day! Oh the fun of sending my (now late) aunt a mail from president@whitehouse.gov ... and she thinking it'd go back to me *lol* Then she got a autoreply from the whitehouse ....

As for DMCA: so lame.. besides, that's a US act, or am I somehow mistaken and this is effecting the whole world ? I don't know.. either way it's stupid and I seriously doubt even 50% of the world follow it in full, let alone even just US citizens ...

Otherwise, wrt to the reply-to: it's still there. I just checked my copy of Thunderbird and it's there and fine (as it bloody well should be! - it's part of the standard/rfc whatever). And, then, some servers (last I knew, though that was years ago) allow you to send without password ... just receiving is another matter!  I don't know why you'd not find fake mailers, except perhaps people maybe having better things to write and/or the web is so full of garbage these days ... oh how I remember < 1998 and how it was so easy to find things!

As for reply-to field: plenty of people use it, for legit reasons. But don't get me started on spam...

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Oh and btw Ben.. after all this time of me gone, you STILL haven't beat me in posts posted ? slackety slack slack!

Okay, done with my posting for now (I think).. hehe. maybe check back soon! Hope everyone all is well for everyone!

Cheers,
Metty
"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk