Wilnix

Started by Metgod, December 23, 2002, 05:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Welcome back Will !!

Oh, and DAMN YOU.. you are STILL the top poster keeping me in second. I'm gonna steal your keyboards and play baseball with them ! Then we'll see who the top poster is ! ;D

I will FINALLY be in control.. mwuahahaha

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

I'll put all my posts under your name, okay?

;) Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

hehe, ok

Actually I'm glad you're back, even if you aren't posting every day. Good to have you back, and you put in great contributions to this board. You have some really incredible ideas/views/knowledge and the more here, the better. At least there are some folks here (notably ones who post much more being Zerored and the HFX staff) to 'cover' the morons that post (e.g., this cyber@root gimp.. )

Speaking of which, shouldn't it be root@cyber or something ? hehe.. when in a shell that has login and host, it usually is login@host ... then again, perhaps he doesn't even know know what it all means..

anyhow, I'm starting to get a little insulting so I will back off on that (unlike the past, aye ?) ^H^H^H^H^H^H. Well, good to have you back Will.. keep at it, even if you have to go  higher than me :)

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Thanks Metty!

Wilnix

Only the truth.. only the truth.. :)

You've done a lot of neat things.. you have a great deal of knowledge, great ideas and thoughs and such.. I would be stupid if I didn't see this in you..

I would also say that there are numerous things that you are beyond me at.. Perhaps it's that you are healthier and you do networking, security, everyday.. and I simply don't..

But then again, you don't just sit at the computer hours and hours everyday.. which even I can possibly see it is not the healthies thing to do.. bet you'd  never thought you'd hear that from me, huh ? :)

So yeah.. of course I would say what I said just now and earlier above..

you are a *great* contribution to this board. Simple as that.
You offer tips, advice, give interesting ideas or bring up interesting stuff, search for things, think a lot about things and your knowledge is quite vast..

anyhow I really am off to bed (I hope)..

"My Terminal is my Soul"

You're ruining my "script kiddie" rep Metty!!

jeez!!

;) Wilnix

alrighty, alright.

Everyone, please disregard this thread in full. Everything I said was false in order to make Will look great, when in fact he is just a script kiddie. So just ignore him.

Is that better Will ? :)

I hope so... if not, let me know what else I can do to fix your reputation !

Met

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Tell them about my l33t 455 netbus h4x0r1n!!!

nevermind, too far...

*useless post mood*
hehe, yeah, a bit too far. Though it is amusing I must say.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Actually -

Uneek is a hacker. Don't tell anyone.

Wilnix

hehehe, that last post you made Will.. reminds me of another post you made about Uneek...  a long while back.

perhaps you could revert him...

Met

"My Terminal is my Soul"

*At 2PM EST on August 4th everyone ring (202) 324-3000 and tell them Uneek is a hacker, and quite possibly the second gunman on the grassy nol (sp)*

PASS IT ON!
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk