HFX Island

Started by Syxx, January 16, 2003, 03:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
What ever happened to HFX Island? We need to party there again, lol  ;D

Syxx, I'll tell you the story about that one.

You were getting pretty drunk and roudy a while back. Some didn't feel comfortable having you around. So one night, after you had passed out on the floor, a number of us picked you up (took a few, because of your beer belly) and put you on the HFX Ship. We went to where you originally lived and dropped you there. Sorry we didn't tell you earlier  ;D

Hey, we all make mistakes, right ? I will talk to Taz and see if we think you could return. Until then, use the HFX OC-768 link to talk to us.

Fare thee well matey,

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

So you have partying on the island all this time without me? Damn you!! I'll have to try not to drink so much next time!! lol  ;D

I got it...i got it...

ZEROES HOUSE OF CHICKEN AND WAFFLES

;D

Syxx,

hehe, sorry mate. We had to do it. You were just getting too obnoxious. Maybe you can goto rehab on the island. But until you truthfully will put effort into it, well, we can't let you back on. And let's not forget that the island is surrounded by huge robo-hackers that will destroy you if you try to enter without HFX's permission.

Keep in touch via the HFX OC-768 backbone and our phone network.

fare well matey,

Met

"My Terminal is my Soul"

oh and zero...

you can keep the chicken, but give me the waffles, and I mean NOW !! That IS A COMMAND !!

hehe

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

oh, and uh.. why have chicken with waffles ? heh

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Waffles it is!!!!

Chicken and Waffles, (got it from roscoes) hehehe!

Wasn't it Kaspa who started the whole HFX Island?
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Hehe, I think so. Hehe.

Roscoes, hehe, god man.

HFX Island needs to stay on the good side of Goerge W., he might enact sanctions against us too ;)
hehe
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

hehe yep, Kaspa started it all. I really wonder how he is these days. I wonder if anyone has a working email addy ? I sure don't and I had one of his ISPs email but I think it's not valid anymore.

but when Syxx made this thread, I somehow came up with something that I found pretty funny. And then more after he replied. What do you all think of what I wrote ? hehe

Met

"My Terminal is my Soul"

I have his phone number metty.. Just aint rang him in close to 100 years.. I mean that kid was like 13 or somin when i first met him.

God .. time has shot by
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

January 23, 2003, 01:21:43 AM #12 Last Edit: January 23, 2003, 01:23:08 AM by Tazinator
I think he still uses the HFX account. Not 100% sure tho, I see him on ICQ now and again.

kaspa@hfactorx.org

"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

beautiful photo taz...looks almost as good as christina...

Thanks Taz, hope to hear from him then. :)
"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk