whats up people

Started by Hatebreed, February 16, 2003, 10:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
how the hell is everyone? just thought id say whats up to everyone and tell you a few things about me. ive been into computers for about 3 years now and got into the security aspect of everything about a year ago.i love computers,music, and women......and to party.i consider myself fairly knowladgable in many areas although programming is not one of them, i am teaching my self C++ currently but i work so much i only get about an hour a day to spend on it.i am very good with hardware and have a recent (about 7 months ago) intrest in linux, which i am now in love with. i decided to make the switch from win2k to RH after i heard about the whole TCPA thing.although i was contemplating about it before hand.i hope i can learn alot here and i hope to maybe teach others a few things.take it easy people.

Welcome to the board!
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

Have you looked at mandrake? Or suse?

I like the change to RedHat. Redhat is pretty funky. But making a clean break from a win platform to a *nix platform? Ouch!.. All those games go to waste eh? haha.

All said and done, Welcome to the board and all the shit.

*Cobby smacks his pengiun on the ass.. "Oooh! you're such a sexy bitch!"*

I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Alright Cobby ! Shouldn't I be the one who runs the asylum ? I would know what's best, right ? :)

seriously though.. Hatebreed, you can always just ask questions or whatever, but I do recommend you:

try to answer your question first, whether through research, documentation, etc.

and try to experiment and try things on your own. That is the way to learn more.

and please, to save us all some time, always give as  much info :)

anyhow, hopefully you can get into some discussions

cheers

"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk