Reaperman's Return :)

Started by Reaperman, March 12, 2003, 12:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 12, 2003, 12:44:49 PM Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 12:48:28 PM by Reaperman
Greets all... Been a while since I've seen any of this...but back...from..well... too long ago. Just wanted to drop a line and say howdy to Taz...and Vector. I think there are still some pics of me on this site somewhere in the archives of one of the DefCon's  :) Peace... Oh and btw, I'm still a llama :) hehehe Thanx Taz

Welcome Reaperman. I saw this name and it instantly struck me as familiar. Would be cool if you stuck around.

Well not much to say really, just saying hi.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Sup Reap! Welcome back!
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

Hey Met... well, I am on the affiliates member(s)? page... so hopefully that's where ya's got the name... mebbe Taz's mentioned me before... dunno. Used to hang around Taz all the time... mebbe seen me if ya were at Defcon 7... I think it was 7... all I really know about that con was that I had way too much to drink...but it was worth it. Plan on sticking around now. Just been hectic as hell lately, but settling down finally - moving, getting new job, all that stuff. It sux. But a'slright now.

Hey Uneek :) Sup brother It's good to be back

Llama llama llama llama llama <-- it's funny when u say it a bunch of times really fast ;D

Hey Reaper, What's the cráic ?

Stick around, pull up a chair, join the cheerleading team if you feel it will help, but for god sakes leave my crack pipe alone.

C.
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Thx C. It's good to be back. However, the crack is all mine :) I stole it fair and square. Cheerleading team? Didn't know that HFX newly sponsered one of those :) hehe Have to ask Tazzie bout that. Peace

**Uneek gets a brilliant idea for a new video series**

Hackers gone wild! (sponsored by HFX)

;D
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

Hmmmm.....

<ponders>
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

hm... hackers gone wild... what's the special on that uneek? I mean, for starters, you gotta package something else with it... otherwise it just won't sell. Marketing is what it's all about. You gotta throw some free vids in there too... um.. like... "Broadband Fantasies" or something like that. Then you have to push on and make sure that it comes out on DVD as well. So now you have the special "HGW" and the limited edition Broadband Fantasies... you have to continue the line by producing a new video to send out every like 2 weeks...and then you gotta spam the hell outta your mailing list. I dunno... I think my life - um...whatever that is - wouldn't make too great a 2.5 second spot on it... you'd be going thru a shitload of hackers to make a 1/2 hour movie :) Hehe j/k :) Peace

Nice to meet you Reaperman.

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk