Where is Taz?!!!!

Started by Reaperman, April 02, 2003, 07:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey... quick question for all...especially Taz. Where the hell is he? I got a Cisco 2820 for him, and I've been trying to get it in the mail to him, but haven't been able to talk him lately. If anyone sees him...hears from him, or whatever... tell him to give me a call. Thanks.

Taz has just been up the walls with work these past few months. Best thing you can do is send him an e-mail. He will get it.

Or just send the router to me. :)

C.
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Isn't he also in the process of moving? He sent a message to HFX Staff regarding that.
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

he's back now, though, but he was moving, yes.

"My Terminal is my Soul"

April 04, 2003, 08:49:46 PM #4 Last Edit: April 04, 2003, 08:50:41 PM by Reaperman
Yeah... he's back :) Finally. I got a call through to him like yesterday...or something. Don't really remember when anymore... just know that I talked to him. Either that, or my third personality is really taking over again. Hm. Gotta stop that one. Thanx all. Oh... Cobby... it's a switch... not a router. Grabbed it from work for $20. If ya really wants one, lemme know.. .I'll just grab anudder one. Peace

D'oh! .. Oh well! .. haha :P And i would say "yeah get me one" Reaperman.. but .. Would cost someones left testicle to ship it to Ireland.

I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Great price, but are the 2820's just 10's or did it come in a 10/100?

2820's are just 10's, but at the same time, you can get the module that sits in the top bays that are 10/100, and I think they fit like 10 10/100 ports on it (5 per expansion bay). Yeah... I hear that about the shipping cobby... mebbe time for ya to move. J/k

taz needs to boot his boss and take over, he has more skills :)
hey reaper i need a switch, :)

Let me know when a 3550 is up for that price, or a 6509, or a 4006...

Then I'd buy them...

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

Interesting enough I picked up a Catalyst 2924XL 24-port with the Enterprise / Clustering IOS for 350 on ebay the other day. I despise Ebay, but it helped me out in a pinch for a side job I was doing for a friend.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

what are the capabilities in comparison to a 2600 series router?

Oranges and apples...

The 2924 is a switch (layer 2) and the 2600 is a router (layer 3).

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk