a n00b needs help in hacking

Started by wildcats1369, April 15, 2004, 02:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi im a n00b in hacking and im totally lost....

can you give me a hierarchy of what to read...

i dont know what to read first.... some of them are too advance and some terms r also having a wide scope.

tnx

I can't really tell what level you're at by your message, but I found that beginning texts on programming (like "C for dummies" by Dan? Gookin) was very helpful for beginning programming. Another good place to start would be just looking at some of the easily recognizable places on the net like here or phrack. If you're more specific about what you want to do or want to learn then it would be easier to tell you what we know....
Godaigo
All's fair in Love and Brewing.

Also it's good that you didn't say "tell me how to hack"....
Godaigo
All's fair in Love and Brewing.

Quote from: godaigo on April 15, 2004, 11:19:33 PM
I can't really tell what level you're at by your message, but I found that beginning texts on programming (like "C for dummies" by Dan? Gookin) was very helpful for beginning programming. Another good place to start would be just looking at some of the easily recognizable places on the net like here or phrack. If you're more specific about what you want to do or want to learn then it would be easier to tell you what we know....

i can already program in C in Visual Basic, in php, i can already make a guestbook in php with a mysql as a backend, i dont have knowledge about system security.... tnx

Great -

If you know C, then move onto ASM (x86). There is MUCH out there for assembly. There is also HLA which makes learning ASM a bit easier for the new people...

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk