Batch Local Admin Acct PW Change and Rename Utility...

Started by Tazinator, September 18, 2004, 02:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 18, 2004, 02:08:54 AM Last Edit: September 18, 2004, 02:09:58 AM by Tazinator
Ok, been a while since I posted some quick batch utils for those of you poor Windows admins out there.

Im sure im not the only one who needed to change the local Administrator account passwords because of a possible security risk (terminated employee) or it just simply leaked out, or hell, just that time to change it finally. Rather than go around and have your techs manually change the PW's or you do it remotely one at a time, why not use something that can do multiple ones at once?

Well, because there just arent that many somethings that do that available is probably what you're saying. True, true, till now tho.

[in a salesman voice]

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. I proudly bring to you a series of batch utilities that will bring an end to your local password changing woes. It will also assist those of you even more security conscious by allowing you to rename the local Administrator account. How? Simple.

RTFM!

;)

Included in this zip is a series of utils to do what I mentioned and as usual, since they are "only batch files" and im sure you would like to show off to the big bosses your "hard work", please dont plagiarize mine. Feel free to distribute but lets give credit where its due eh? Thanx.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk