Godaigo's plea for help!

Started by godaigo2, January 27, 2009, 05:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, it's been a while! I see Cobby's been back on... Anyway, I had to set up a new account to get back on the board? My main godaigo account won't allow me access to  anything. I suppose ya'll are just trying to get rid of me, but an e-mail would have worked if that's the case!  ;D Anyway, any help appreciated....

I suppose I should have been clearer, it allows me to log on but everything is restricted. I can't view boards, or even my own profile. Cheers...

Try your account again man .. you should be good to go.
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Thanks man! I think I was starting to go through withdrawals! I used to check the board almost daily, so I'll have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks Cobby!
Godaigo
All's fair in Love and Brewing.

haha i wouldn't worry about missing out on too much.. Place has been a bit dead.

That's too bad... Any talk of resurrecting some of the old ideas for projects, etc?
Godaigo

Not sure man.. everyone seems to be busy with their jobs and shit.. however i am working on an Anti Bot-Net project at the moment.

So if your any way handy with C# would be glad of the help.. haha ;)

Unfortunately I haven't really played with C# at all. Java, C, and C++... don't know if I would be any help, but let me know!
Godaigo

Hey guys! I ran into the same problem and supposed my account got deleted, but it's back up now. Sweet!

As far as projects go, give us more specs on that Anti-botnet project you're working on, Cobra. What specific things are you wanting this to do?
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

One more thing: I've noticed a lot of us simply don't post because we don't know when new posts are on the forum. I don't know how many of you use RSS feeds, but after some researching at simplemachines.org, I found there is a default RSS feed activated at http://forum.hfactorx.org/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml . Now I'm updated via Google Reader.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Sweet, I hooked that up for my Bloglines! Just got done with a boring little piece of Java code too... What have you been up to Ben?
Godaigo

Nice! It's been a long time, man! I've just been finishing up school. I've got two days left then I'm out for good. I've also been working for a place in Chicago doing Flash/AJAX programming. As far as projects go I've recently been doing some physics engine development in AS3. I thought about posting some stuff here, but it doesn't seem like an HFX kinda thing.

What about you? And we need to get some collaboration going on some project.

I've actually just enrolled in school again. I figured a third degree couldn't hurt. So I'll finish up the CS and get that done with. Mostly I've been working with Java recently, nothing too terribly complicated though. It would be great to get something going though. I would love to get back into the swing of things and do some serious coding before I forget everything! Keep me posted if you have any ideas!
Godaigo

Well I'm starting some research into writing a synthesizer in Java. I'm all in to math, so I'd like to try my hand at Fourier synthesis and some related stuff. Do you have any experience with low level Java sound programming? I see audio synthesis libraries all around, but I'd like to write a Fourier synthesizer from scratch.

I don't really, other than I started to look into what sound libraries were out there for my last final. I was planning on adding some simple sound effects to an app. but ran out of time, it was all extra credit stuff. I did see a lot of classes that would allow you to import various sound file types, pretty basic code, but I'm not 100% sure that it's the type of thing that you're talking about? I'll do some checking and get back to you!
Godaigo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk