The best cisco router command in the world is...

Started by wilnix, March 04, 2002, 03:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hahaha
the best security !!
LOL
"My Terminal is my Soul"

If anybody needs help with cisco related commands, just let me know. If I don't know it off the top of my head, I will find relatively fast...

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

I could find it relatively fast, but will I ?
hrmm.. that would require going upstairs
nahh.. LOL
"My Terminal is my Soul"

telnet <ciscorouteripaddress>
User Access Verification
Password:<password>
router>en
Password:<password>
Charon#conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
router(config)#access-list 700 deny <users48bitmacaddress> <users48bitmask>

Well, you know where I am going with this.

Wilnix

I surely do.... hehe
"My Terminal is my Soul"

A life? cool, where can I download one from?  ;D

Look on ebay... they seem to sell whatever you're looking for on there...
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

Bah, screw that. Just live without one...it so much better...

Wilnix

Ebay (ekkk) ;P
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

Ever use etherchannel? MMMmmmm... 4GBps betweeen cisco 6509 switches....lovely. Let me know if anyone has questions on it and I'll post how to info.

Wilnix

this is waaay of the subject, but in yallz opinion, which cisco router...maybe even switch, have you seen in use most frequently? cause im STILL preppin for my ccna. and two, does anybody know how much damn by hand subnetting is on the exam. Its irritating. it took me a serious minute to learn. basics i got, but when i got to stuff like 255.255.255.128, a class friggin b, thoghts of..."whut" appeared in my mind. it sayz that you get 2 subnets for each 3rd octet value. Why..cause my brain is fried like chicken.

No, you have some more reading to do. I think you have subnetting / bits mixed up with your octet count. Go through it again. As far as the what to use to help you with you exam. The Cisco 2501 Router is a much needed tool to help you with your commands. You won't really need to worry much about switching.

Good Luck. BTW: Cisco.com has a little hint of what the exam really looks like. Look under the training section.

Will

heh

I saw Zero replied to this and figured I'd post another command that I thought wasn't here. Come to my surprise that it was the original command. A command which prevents Smurf attacks using your bcaster to attack others, etc. Good choice Will :)

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk