finding dial-ups

Started by AbsoLute_ZeRo, July 13, 2002, 04:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 ???I have a basic idea of how to get a dial-up number from a wed adress but what if the box you want access to has no .com how do you find there dial ups? If any one can help me out or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
AbsoLute_ZeRo

Back in the day, we used to use war-dialers. These programs don't work as well as they used to. Easiest way now is social engineering in my opinion.
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

Mwuahahahaha
He can't say back in the day just yet... :)
"My Terminal is my Soul"

War-Dialers still work. Depending on the phone network the end number is on. Different countries use different technologies. So don't rule out the oldest and most reliable method. Plus! you will find even the simplest of methods will work on the "top of the line" phone networks.

You will be suprised what will work when people say it wont.

Try it, Play with it, You will find you will get further than just sitting waiting for an answer.

I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Thanks a lot guys for the help. I had another guestion about finding a um i dont know a group or somthing because i think that its alot easier for me to learn if i have got some peple to talk to, even tho i am not an "elite haxor" ::)but i am working on it.

thanks for the help again,

AbsoLute_ZeRo

Finding a group of what?

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk