Recent posts

Ethics / Re:Hackers Hit List
Last post by Metgod - July 27, 2013, 05:10:33 PM
Quote from: Ziropod on January 08, 2008, 07:54:38 AM
Want a real Challenge Try hacking virtual Worlds
Eg. Habbo hotel, Runescape

But if you do Then you have a Death wish ::)
Too easy. I'm the programmer of one.

That aside, on the note of targeting pedo's: indeed there's been many groups over the years. I was part of one (sort of) in the mid 90s (before I came across HFX; it started by someone in a group where I met DigitalSuicide - as a different name though). There's still possible issues with targeting them as disgusting as they are (and there is not one single person who has more issues with sexual assault than me; equal sure, more, not): it can interfere with investigations. Example (contrived as it may be): attacking a server to remove the crap (or keeping it offline) when there could be an active investigation on said providers. In general though, there's a fine line that is hard to keep straight. One thing I would love to do (because I have my own mail server) but refuse to due to the law is attack computers that attempt to relay mail through my server.

Of course there's an alternative: network tarpits on would be attackers....
General Discussion / Re: Lets return the favor!
Last post by Metgod - July 27, 2013, 05:00:15 PM
Hahaha. You know this reminds me of (and I know i told you in chat or I think I did) how a friend and I handle a domain squatter: we don't have the funds (non profit) to bring it to the proper authorities and while we almost assuredly would win (I have so much evidence and things from the years before) if we did not win we would be out around $1200 (USD). So, enter whois and mailto: anchors on our websites. Was my friend's idea actually but it's quite clever and if it disrupts his "business" then good!

General Discussion / Re: Which is your favorite mob...
Last post by Metgod - July 27, 2013, 04:52:57 PM
Which apple is better: Granny Smith, Pippin or maybe Gala? What about others?

That's basically what it comes down to. As for me: I don't really use mobile technology but I also have a link to a telecommunication company so my view would be more than biased.
General Discussion / Re: neat and orginal
Last post by Metgod - July 27, 2013, 04:50:59 PM
Long time ago but whatever!

I don't have any of his case but I know you can find pictures as (last I knew) there are companies that make wooden computer cases.
General Discussion / Re: Change my IP address
Last post by Metgod - July 27, 2013, 04:47:55 PM
Yes it is possible. And besides that what if they did their deed while doing the work for her computer?
Changing IP: depends on how it is assigned by the service provider.
General Discussion / Change my IP address
Last post by zookeeper420 - February 20, 2013, 07:59:55 PM
It seems that someone who did some "computer work" for my mother has used her IP address and used it for identity theft. Is that possible? To use someone elses IP address from another location? How can I go about changing her IP address? I have googleed it several times and tried multiple differnt approaches. If someone could help me shed some light on the subject I would really appreciate any help at all. Thank you in advance. Feel free to e-mail me:zookeeper420@gmail.com
Neophyte Discussion / Re: Hacking - Problem connecti...
Last post by slickmike2 - February 03, 2012, 07:38:01 PM
hi you all tell me basics of hacking please to start da whole nu shit ok please e mail me please bye god bless
Tips & Tutorials / Re: Recover Deleted Items on a...
Last post by Avak94 - December 27, 2011, 05:39:53 AM
Kernel for Outlook PST Repair is the most proficient PST file recovery software that can repair corrupt PST files & restore emails, tasks, notes, journals, address book, calendar, contacts & more items from MS Outlook *.PST file.
Ethics / Re: Learning to Hack
Last post by godaigo - November 18, 2010, 02:04:37 PM
Hey Allie, here's an accessible place to start...

http://google-gruyere.appspot.com/

It's an online tutorial on web exploits from google. Take a look...
Ethics / Learning to Hack
Last post by Allie - November 17, 2010, 03:16:02 PM
Hi everyone,
I'd really like to learn about hacking as I know very little about it.  It's not so much that I want to hack into anyone or anything, but I'd just like to know how to do it. 

I was wondering if anyone here has any good guides that are noobie-friendly (easy to read/comprehend) or if maybe someone could try to teach me how I might be able to hack into a friends or relatives computer (if they give me permission to try lol) from my own.  I just want to understand the basics of real hacking (not just sending trojans to people or something dumb like that) because I think it will help me out in school next semester to have some basic knowledge of how to actually do it.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk