Total newbie... but huge problem, asking for assistance

Started by anitsirhc2012, June 13, 2005, 12:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
To cut to the point, a current ex of mine stole my cell phone, and we took some risque photos on it, just to be assholes, I have the cell phone number and the carrier and the type of phone. I want to if at all possible pull a Vida Guerra, Paris Hilton and see the pics, if any are still on there. I know theres all sorts of pics on there and its my fucking phone. If at all possible some help here? The phone is a Motorola V400, and the carrier is Cellular One, and I do have the number.

Unless your carrier uploads the pictures to a web interface on thier servers, i doubt thats possible. The Sidekicks all sync up with TMobile servers with all thier data (contacts, pics, bookmarks, etc) and I believe thats how Hiltons data got out. Plus the OS on the Sidekicks are a little more complex then some of the other phones because of all the stuff they have on them which makes it act very similarly to a regular OS.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

Do you really think somebody could really hack into TMobile servers and get pictures off a random cell phone?  I don't believe the story, even if someone got on the server, how would they possibly be able to find Paris' cell phone files?  It's not like they're marked, "Paris Cell Pics."  Anyway, you should give up all hope of hacking into a carrier's server and finding your pics. ;D
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk