Ring Factory - Any good?

Started by PiPod, October 06, 2005, 06:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok, so I know that you can put ringtones and stuff on your phone without any need for software and stuff, but has anyone heard of this program? I think it would be fun to use to send stuff to OTHER people's phones ;D. It says you can send wallpapers as well. How funny would it be to send a goatse wallpaper to somone's phone? :o www.tehringspot.com

Uh, what's that website again--I think the link's broken...
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I've never heard of it, though it claims to be pretty solid.  I don't know how they got it to be compatible with every major cell phone network, though.  It seems like it's too good to be true--my bet is that it sucks.  I dunno though, I have a "personal vendetta" thing going on agianst all cell phones, so my opinion is prolly pretty biased. ;D

Also, it's based on PCDJ, which sucks major Llama...though it is just a dumb ringtone...not some proffessional thing...
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

It's based on PCDJ? Wow, didn't know that... I'm tempted to try it, but I hate putting software on my PC, espeically unknown software... If anyone tries it, put up a mini-review please.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk