Angel

Started by ibiam_2000, January 07, 2003, 03:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I vaguely remember this, so please, let me know. :)

I do remember other stories, which I think you should compile a list of. Some being about someone not documenting the details on a rack, thus causing you a hell of a time trying to figure out which cable was which.

Another one is about some person that (I think) worked for (or at least with) you claiming you were hacking his machine when you were doing an audit or something like that. I don't remember the specifics but it was pretty funny.

I have a text on disk somewhere that has a bunch of incidents that I was involved in.

But I must point out one thing: HFX does it yet again, taking posts WAY OT. Hehe.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

haha, Yeah i remember that Uneek. I laughed my ass off when you were telling me. What are the odds. LMAO! :)

And your right metty, another post gone way OTT
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

You know whats funny, I think I still have the IRC logs at home (at work at the moment). Ill have to post them tonight. Hehe. Good for quite a few laughs indeed.

And yes, OT is definitely a common thing for us. But you know, I doubt anyone else has as much fun then the people on this forum. You never really see this kind of interaction between people on other boards. That definitely says something.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

January 22, 2003, 02:32:27 AM #18 Last Edit: January 22, 2003, 02:41:50 AM by Tazinator
Heres the log with Uneek...
hehe

Nala was good for entertainment in the background on this one. hehe.

"I dont think I like you.."

Oh man, what a riot this is even now.

another log with a group that wanted to be an affiliate of ours during the peak of our problems with good ol Keith...

The main guy sent me this to try and convince me they werent in with SBHC when I declined his request to be an affiliate because Keith was saying he was partners with them...

hehe

Didnt he have 9000+ telephone lines in his shoebox appartment or some crap too. He had a different phone number for every day of the year it seemed. hehe.

Too bad I still dont have that letter he mailed me during the whole problems with him. God that was a riot in itself.

hehehe

Yes Taz, we have a lot of fun indeed. It's just amusing that you go to read a post about a mobile phone and now it's about something that happened in 1998 or 1999 at the latest. Hehe. But we do enjoy the board alright.

One thing that amuses me in an IRC log is...

[01:48] *** Shortfuse was kicked by `NeXiGeN` (who'z up fer some kix0rball ?)

You know what kix0rball is..

I used to be an op at #vir and #virus (don't even get me started on some of the folks there like Gigabyte)... we would play 'kix0rball'. Basically, if someone irritated us, or we were in a mood to play it (innocent victim unfortunately) we'd each kick the person out. We'd keep score too. And at times they'd keep coming in, again and again and again. It did amuse us.

But some people there... I don't know.. anyone remember CIH ? The win9x virus that would flash the cmos and destroy sectors on the hdds and possibly floppies (don't remember). Well, someone would come in saying they are infected with it, and someone else would always tell them to change the date to the payload date and reboot. That sucks. I guess they did it because they wanted to be mean and were frustrated the person in need of help didn't bother to read anything about it.

Then there were folks that would come in wanting to damage someone else's computer (reminds me of Raule too) and so we'd play kix0rball..

I went in #vir initially because I was trying to learn Assembler back then. Met some really nice people who helped me, and some others that weren't mean to me, but they weren't exactly nice to others. Then #virus came up again.

But I met some incredibly nice people there, one who is a dear friend of mine.

erm, that about ends #virus history 101..

Met

"My Terminal is my Soul"

and the deal with CIH.. it happened repeatedly while it was ITW (in the wild)... which really sucks

"My Terminal is my Soul"

LMFAO!!!

Uneek> AOL is completely useless in my book for anything...
[00:21] *** Nala-BeBe is now known as NalaFONE

Nala runs off to the phone after Uneek bashes AOL.. Why? BECAUSE SHE USES IT!.. haha .. Sorry .. I just found that funny.. anyway .. let me keep reading.

HAHA, Nexigen totally butchers SF's site.. hahaha.. I can't stop laughing....

Ahhhh, reminds me of the good old days :( ... *Sings: Memorys, at the corner of my mind,  colored pictures, like the way they were*  

haha

[00:36] <`NeXiGeN`> banging sound
[00:36] <`NeXiGeN`> iz annoying
[00:36] <`NeXiGeN`> make dat musik yerself ?

[00:38] <`NeXiGeN`> this site iz inkredibly pathetik

[00:38] <`NeXiGeN`> waz dat penguin at da bottom ?
[00:38] <`NeXiGeN`> yer logo or sumfin ?

[00:42] <`NeXiGeN`> waz dis stupid flag i see ?

[00:50] <`NeXiGeN`> yer admin position iz that of a secretary no ?
[00:50] <Shortfuse> Not exactly.
[00:50] <`NeXiGeN`> nuffin wrong wif secretarial werk
[00:50] <`NeXiGeN`> my mom'z a secretary i fink
[00:51] <`NeXiGeN`> hehe `=)

Ahh just tooo much to laugh AT! .. need to stop reading!!

Told ya its good for some laughs. Hehe.

July 09, 2003, 02:52:48 AM #26 Last Edit: July 09, 2003, 02:53:00 AM by wilnix
Shortfuse is cool...someday I'll learn to use windows 95 just like him...SOMEDAY  :-* MY ()*()

wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

Quote from: Metgod on January 09, 2003, 07:27:05 PM
Okay, not to offend, and nothing personal.. and maybe I'm totally wrong.. but..

this is kind of an exaple of empty questions.

I once had to deal with something computer wise for someone.. I believe it was a mouse. They told me that constantly it wasn't working right. But they can't tell me when and they can't tell me what exactly happened. But I still had to do this. The thing is, how can I fix something when I don't see anything wrong at all ? I can't, no one can.

How this relates here.. perhaps a little more details would be better. Maybe not - someone here might know it very well.

But simply asking...

"Do you know the 8 digit code to unblock a sim card for nextell i90 ."

is pretty empty and not useful. Without really knowing the problem, without knowing what was tried, tested, ruled out, etc... it's harder to answer. There is even the issue of the environment you are in.

It's not an attack, it's just something I see a lot; maybe this will help, maybe not.

food for thought I guess

Met

sorry, i know this annoy's you but do you know a the pin code and puk code to a nokia 3595
i cant get passed the block screen screen

Give this a try, it may be just what you're looking fer:

http://www.unlockme.co.uk/unlockme.html
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk