What happened here?

Started by elektrisk, September 23, 2009, 01:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello.

I just joined. I'm an active member of hackforums.net, and I joined this forum to see if I could expand my knowledge, but it seems that most sections, except for this one and some other "General Discussion" type boards are dead. I was about to reply to a topic in the Neophyte Discussion section, when I saw the warning that the last post was over 180 days old. I'm just curious, did the admin give up, or did the forum just lose its members? Don't take this offensively; I am genuinely concerned with what happened to the livelihood of the forum.

Yeah, some of us just moved on to other things ... like me. I don't really know what happened, since I've not been on since ages and ages ... I'm still into security etc, but not in the same way. Mostly my joy is programming (I was a developer for a MUD for some while ... my biggest project probably).

But as for the others, can't say. Besides Taz, which I believe he is busy with his job etc.

Who knows... all good things must come to an end, as they say! And as I say: bad things don't, haha. (well some bad things do, but a lot seem to stay ...).

Metty
"My Terminal is my Soul"

A dead website always makes me sad.  :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk