PHP4

Started by wilnix, March 04, 2002, 02:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 ;D

I recently started working with PHP / MySQL with my Apache Servers. I've found the best place for info always came down to these sites:

www.php.net - Especially for function definitions
www.phpbuilder.com - Resources galore
www.hotscripts.com - Plenty of stuff
www.zend.com - a little bit of everything

I really enjoy using PHP and would recommend it to anyone needing a good web-based engine / language. The addition to of MySQL makes it a very strong tool for www services. For mysql:

www.mysql.org

I also bought a book called "PHP and MySQL Web Development" by Welling and Thompson (SAMS). It helped for beginners and had a lot of realworld advice in it, include e-commerce and security issues.

Hope this helps ~

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

Ive been learning a lot of PHP / mySQL stuff on my own. I have a few other sites that are helpful and some more book titles. Have to wait till I get home though. <Currently screwing off at work as you can tell>
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

hehehehe
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Nothing better then getting paid to mess around! Not that I have had the time too...

8) Wilnix

Messing around at work??? Which professional admin would ever do such a thing???

**whistles innocently**

Cool!!! My FTP just finished now I can watch this movie... er... n/m   ;D
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

rofl
"My Terminal is my Soul"

bnetd service? what bnetd service? That a...uh...err...DNS server...yeah! That's the ticket! We don't have any game servers in OUR server room...pfft...

::) Wilnix

Loved your quote

"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

my opinion is you can start with a book .... but experience in everything that makes you a professional it may be PHP or else !

hey dude plz give me boooks about hacking... i dream is a hack my fnd computer bia internet or lan......so plz help....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk