interconnecting a motorola Vanguard 320 to a cisco 1750

Started by laso1712, January 16, 2003, 08:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm trying to connect a vanguard to a cisco over frame relay.
I connected back to back but no response on any of them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I honestly don't know, but I think if you do a search on a search engine along the lines of:

connecting vanguard to cisco

you might get a result. Might take a bit of searching but I did check myself. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to go through everything, especially these days because there is so much clutter everywhere.

I am sure you can find out what you need, and maybe some others here may have more info.

Good luck,

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

thank you.
I tried that kind of search for three days and I haven't found it

Hey again,

I just spent time on a post and then I realized that I somehow missed the actual model numbers in the subject originally and now. So I will try to find the info and post it here.

http://www.vanguardms.com/customersupport/techsupport.html
I know that tech support is almost futile, but sometimes it can help.

http://www.vanguardms.com/documentation/Vanguard/pdf/032.pdf

Unfortunately, I didn't see any mention of Cisco (well not in the 'C' portion of the index). Perhaps you could take a further look.

I'd also recommend any other documentation, and other writings about Vanguard and Cisco. And some searches on either of their web sites (that means Vanguard and Cisco).

Other than that, perhaps different kinds of searches on any search engine (google, yahoo, ...) with different criteria, etc.

Worse comes to worse, you could try checking a forum that has discussions about this specific problem. Which actually brings up a good point: when you do try to do this, what are the exact symtpoms (not that it doesn't work), but any error messages, any tests you or it has done, what you see physically or virtually. That alone may help.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

I'd be willing to help, but I need specifics of what you are trying to accomplish, what you've done, and where you are stuck (meaning what you've done to test).

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk