LG Scoop Slate

Started by VoidCrime, May 28, 2009, 11:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
         Alright. I found this LG Scoop in the parking lot at the mall today. I really have no intention of ever returning it.
I wanna use it. I know, I'm a bad person. If you're gonna tell me to 'Find the owner' or some other bull crap like that, you're not helping. I'm not changing my mind.

I need info on how I can make this phone 'mine'. I know a little already.

So, how would I go about 'unlocking' this phone? I'd rather not worry about changing the IMEI if possible, it seems to be pretty damn complicated.

It's an LG, so I assume it was a Verizon phone? You need to make sure the phone is compatible with your carrier. I'm not sure that model supports a SIM card, so many of the major carriers are out. After that, there's no need to "unlock" this phone or do anything with the IMEI.

Act like you bought it on eBay or something. There's probably a number to call, specified by your carrier, that will allow it to download new programming and register it to your number. Check the website of your carrier, or simply bring it in to the store.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk