Angel

Started by ibiam_2000, January 07, 2003, 03:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Do you know the 8 digit code to unblock a sim card for nextell i90 .

Okay, not to offend, and nothing personal.. and maybe I'm totally wrong.. but..

this is kind of an exaple of empty questions.

I once had to deal with something computer wise for someone.. I believe it was a mouse. They told me that constantly it wasn't working right. But they can't tell me when and they can't tell me what exactly happened. But I still had to do this. The thing is, how can I fix something when I don't see anything wrong at all ? I can't, no one can.

How this relates here.. perhaps a little more details would be better. Maybe not - someone here might know it very well.

But simply asking...

"Do you know the 8 digit code to unblock a sim card for nextell i90 ."

is pretty empty and not useful. Without really knowing the problem, without knowing what was tried, tested, ruled out, etc... it's harder to answer. There is even the issue of the environment you are in.

It's not an attack, it's just something I see a lot; maybe this will help, maybe not.

food for thought I guess

Met

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Metty,
The question that was asked is fine. The 8 digit number for that cell phone is normally punched in like pw+12345678# or something like that. However... What most people DO NOT relize is. That number is different for every phone and Sim.. However it depends what the person wants to do. If they want to unlock the Sim card, or the actual phone itself. Or if they want to switch to programming mode (Which is how you can clone a phone) .. oops! .. I said nothing! ..

But anyway.. i can not give any specific details on how it is done. As most know i have a bad record of getting in trouble over TC equipment .. So to save myself getting fucked. I was going to ignore the question.

But just to let ya know..

You will be able to find the info you will need on the net quite easily if you look Ibiam.

But wont come from me :P

Box Network (Hint HINT NUDGE FUCKING WINK!)
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Ah yes,

You sure do have a history.. a little too much of a history.. which reminds me of that guy on the old old board at excite, and how he really caused physical damage to some phones and maybe theft to. What was his name again ? I can't for the life of me remember who it was. Anyhow..

I figured that you would know specifically what he wanted and the fact that it may be different (just like computer stuff is), but I wasn't sure.

It wasn't to take him down or anything, either.

I was just thinking about some questions in the past, some recent too (cyber@root) that are so empty. I think it's been said before by others too, it's just more specifics are good, though I can see how it is not needed here. Was just trying to give an idea. Now why I did that.. I do not know.. it's not like it's going to change anything. Was just a thought of mine at the time..

Take it or leave it, I don't care.

Met

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Well, the question does leave some to be desired...and yeah, its a valid one, but ive always been known to go into detail more.

Just my lil tidbit

hehe, Tis all good Metty, Was just letting you know is all :)

I just remembered that kid that we hated oh so much:

ShortFuse. And didn't he have a group of his own.. yes yes I remember another member. Anyone recall the name of that group and what they were about ?

then there was.. Raule Krup or something like that. Though I think he was just too stupid to spell his name right. Perhaps it should have been Raule Krap. I am curious what his name was, though.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

That's his name ShortFuse. The group was called South Bend Hackers Group/Club or something. I still have a folder somewhere with all his details.. Remember when he was causeing shit, so i did some "research" on him. I still have that filed away somewhere :P hahaha

and Raule I remember that but wank aswell :P

hehehe

yeah I remember you doing some stuff on Ruale and ShortFuse (who Taz liked to call someone else....). I think the group was something like that.. but can't remember.. I remember there was this 'hex??' where ?? was a number...  I think that was the group.. but anyways, he was a fucking fool.

I really wonder what happened to ShortFuse.. I know there were legal troubles with him and then he just disappeared off the face of HFX Island. As far as Raule, how did he leave.. did he just stop coming to the forum or what ?

You should post it here somewhere, or maybe email it to me. :)

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

January 13, 2003, 04:04:35 PM #9 Last Edit: January 13, 2003, 04:06:17 PM by ibiam_2000
QuoteAngel

Dear cobra,

Thank you so much!!! ;) You are so helpful ;D, I was going to ask you another question. After I tried what you told me my phone was locked. Know how can I unlock my phone. By the way, when I turn on my phone this messege is displayed,"sim Blocked", What else can I do.

If you locked the phone by typing the Phone Pass wrong 3 times, then you need to enter PUK code 1.

If you phone is fucked because you entered the wrong password for the card or phone itself. You will need PUK 2.

Unless your network or phone is different. Don't worry your phone aint FALKED! ..

If you "happen" not to have the PUK codes that came with the phone. Don't fret. The phone network providers are so lack with their security you can just social engineer them to get the PUK codes.  In fact it took me under 30 seconds to get the PUK codes out of a Customer Support gilly. If it is a PAY as you Go phone then it will be REALLY! easy to get the code out of them. If it is a pay phone, that will be a little harder.  You will need to make sure you know the name of the person's phone it is.. and then act like an idiot and you have no idea about phones etc ..  

They will spout out the info pretty damn quick.

Regards

C.

P.S:
This may make things easier for you. You can try your luck at the local phone shop and see if they can order this for you.  That is how i got mine.  For EVERY! phone there is 2-3 different Data Cables & Packages available. With Nokia phones there is 3. 1 which they give out to their customers, which allows you to update ring tones, screen savers, personal shit .. nothing useful. Then there is one that repair guys are issued at the shops or where ever. These allow some more indept troubleshooting and tweeking. Some fun stuff.  Then there is the 3rd one, which Nokia have.

Every here a phone shop saying "No we can not fix it here, we need to send it back to Nokia, Samsung, Panasonic, Motorola etc etc.." well that is because they have the leads and software to give you full access to the phone, such as bouncing providers, throwing the phone into programming mode etc etc.. fun stuff.  Those cables are named differently for different phones. So do some research on the cables for your phone. If you can get the Service Engineers package then have fun, you can do anything with the phone :)

Give or take!

Enjoy

C.

Cobby... HFX's personal phone phreak..

Met

"My Terminal is my Soul"

and im damn glad to have him as a friend and part of the crew ;)

Damn glad! hehe

Ahhh, yes Met, those days of ShortFuse. hehe. He doesnt have his sites anymore ;)
Besides, hes a bad example to compare to anyone. The kid had a mental problem that was actually documented. I read it on the stories done by the papers about his idiotic misadventures in stealing phone company equipment and bragging online.

If he isnt in jail, Ameritech has definitely made his credit and financial future a nightmare. You never screw with a company that has oddles of dough to blow on screwing enemies if there is even a remote chance they can find out who you are.

Prime example of that: Kevin Mitnick

How many companies brought claims against him? 20 or 30 I think including names like Motorola and Qualcomm.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

Yes I remember seeing what ShortFuse did, or as you liked to call him, ShortDick.

It was actually a personality disorder, namely narccisstic personality disorder. Not really a severe disorder but cases can definitely be bad causing numerous problems and that means damages etc. No way someone like that would be able to plea insanity to get rid of the charges off of them.

Anyhow, yes he did see himself as a very good person, or more along the lines of a person above all others.  And I finally remember it, maybe Cobby mentioned it.. I think the group was SBHC standing for South Bend Hackers Club which were complete frauds (kind of like the group that ripped graphics from our site and posted text that was obviously from us) and complete idiots.

And yes, companies are relentless in that, even if it wasn't lots of damage (though I think there was a lot here and if not that it's at least theft and vandalism which is wrong). I guess he had a thing for phones to the point of wanting it all.

Cobby, yes he's a good mate and glad to have him in HFX as well. :)

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Uhm... hehe... I'm the one who talked to him on the phone. I think Metty remembers me telling him about it. Me and Wil were riding in my car when I got a call from my work's help desk regarding somebody claiming to hack his box from our subnet. It ended up being my I.P. which he got from IRC, and was trying to get "Uneek" fired. So he was trying to talk to the person in charge of Network Operations. The funny thing was, that's what me and Wil were in charge of. So I call him back, social him a little.. we find out a ton of stuff on him... yadda yadda... hehe...

If anyone wants more info on this let me know... it really is a funny story!
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk