Just ban me then

Started by Dean, October 09, 2004, 05:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ok just ban me if you dont want me to post any more topics why give me just a warning just ban me

To embarass you ...

No, actually, to get it in your head what you are doing is WRONG and to give you one more chance. At any rate, you can't go around damaging others property ...

You didn't like it when your computer had a 'virus' so why do it to others ? Or how would you like it if someone spray painted all over your home ?

It's really rather immature and unethical ... and not only is it ethically wrong, it's ILLEGAL.

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Quote from: Metgod on October 09, 2004, 07:28:50 PM
To embarass you ...

No, actually, to get it in your head what you are doing is WRONG and to give you one more chance. At any rate, you can't go around damaging others property ...

You didn't like it when your computer had a 'virus' so why do it to others ? Or how would you like it if someone spray painted all over your home ?

It's really rather immature and unethical ... and not only is it ethically wrong, it's ILLEGAL.

But i thought you hacked and made viruses

Absolutely not.

Take the time to read what hacking is _really_ about, and much more importantly, what _HFX_ is about. You know, it's on our site...  it's not just a board you know...

Now :

Virus writing and hacking are very different, and often times (and this is through experience), 'hackers' and 'virus writers' don't even get along... (quotes for a reason btw).

Then, understand these concepts :

hacking was originally (sadly it's been tainted by many people including the media) about programming.. about making a computer do what it wasn't designed to do. To go further than expected, and even more so, the never ending pursuit of knowledge.

This is why we wanted you to read.. to do research. Because it's about learning.. we all help each other, but sometimes -- like in this case -- it just doesn't work out...

Knowledge is power, you know.

And it's not cool to damage others property ..

The most important thing of this post though :

Hacking isn't about damaging computers ... Why would someone want to ruin something they enjoy more than anything else ? I mean.. I love computers.. they are my soul basically.. they are what drive me... now why would I want to damage my own soul ?

Think about that ...

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

October 12, 2004, 06:19:50 PM #4 Last Edit: October 12, 2004, 06:20:22 PM by lordnedula
i mean dead wrong, if you think your going to hack and destroy some ones computer, your wrong

chances are, youll get caught. specialy when you ask how to hack and have thought's of hacking your school. you dont learn to hack over night, its not possible.

stay kool, and stay in shool ^_^

"you dont learn to hack over night, its not possible."
I hear that. Its kinda funny to see all these posts "Need help hacking" or "How do you hack".
If only people would do a little research, half of their questions could be answered without the need for a post.

Wow...people STILL ask yall for that shit????

Some things never change

Hey guys -

Could you teach me how to hack? One time I made somebody's cdrom open up with backorifice. Does that make me a hacker?

Thanks for your help in this matter,

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

August 03, 2005, 10:04:11 AM #8 Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 10:04:34 AM by Tazinator
You are an Ub3r 31337 h@x0r!

hehe

They're trashing our rights!

Hack The Planet!
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk