okay....

Started by Metgod, October 01, 2002, 11:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ok..

I really didn't think I'd be gone this long (forget about the few or so messages I posted for obvious reasons), but...

I'm really really really fucked up in every possible way..

I'm thinking it's gonna be longer than I had thought.. I don't know how long.. I will be working on things as I can, but I'm not going to do much participating in any discussions.. the only time I'll probably post is when it's really important..
if any of you need to contact me, then email me or something and I'll try to get back to you.  I may mail some of you if I need anything but.. I dont know. I still will be doing X-Zine stuff and other things I want to do..

anyways, I'm really not able to do anything else, and I know if I get involved in any discussions either I'll get pissed or piss someone else off, among many many other things. I don't even want to get into details, as if I even know what to say.

so enjoy what ever you guys do while I'm away.. good luck and fare well.. I'll return when I can. I'm not away forever. I'm just taking a break.

"My Terminal is my Soul"

October 02, 2002, 04:31:12 PM #1 Last Edit: October 03, 2002, 04:08:37 AM by Digital Suicide
Sorry to hear about your problems metty... You know I think of you as a brother, and my heart is with you while you're dealing with this (just remember you're not dealing with it alone.) Whatever you need, I'll help you however I can.

(P.S. I didn't mean to get all emotional...)
Digital Suicide
HFX, International
Internal Affairs Officer

is it my eyes that cheat me? or is it Metty!!!!!!! lol Metty U !@#$#@! wel nice to see something of ya dewd i was beginning to think aliens obducted you :-/ long time since i heared something of you !@#$#@! anyway get healthy soon dewd its damn quiet on irc :( see ya soon ;)

yeah man, we really miss you....i dont even post much.... :'(  but, get well soon man!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk