Exploit Code

Started by Black_LINUx, August 28, 2004, 05:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
How do I complie exploit code so it will go to WIN32,
I know how to do it in linux but not WIN32.
Please Help

Ermm.. Metty will be able to answer you better on this .. But are you just looking to be able to compile C code on a WIN32 platform .. or are you looking to port some exploit code that was coded to be run from BSD or Linux to a WIN32 platform?

Not 100% sure what yer lookin for man ...

I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Not sure what he's after entirely either ...

Anyway, let's assume you mean compiling code without porting it.

in this case, you'd probably just want to get something like cygwin (cygwin.com I think is the right url) and then compile it just like you would on linux. Or if you want to try a different approach, then something like vmware and then install a linux workstation/whatever and then compile it like you would in linux also.

Or if you want to try to port it (Probably more work) then you'll have to look at the code, check the dependencies, etc., and change the parts that are different per windows and linux. Then save it, attempt to compile and cross your fingers.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Metty

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Someone mentioned to me they also heard of a c shell app for Win boxen. Not sure if its true or not or the name of it. Kinda like having VM Ware with Linux but its just a shell emulator. May play into some use for this, dont know as ive never tried this particular method for running c exploits.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

I don't remember what cygwin is, but if it's the csh, maybe it's what they were referring to. But Cygwin may be bash ... too tired to look.

Don't know either way, but cygwin sounds like what you just described (an emulator).

I think I've read about another thing once but it might just be cygwin as my memory is very vague (some years back actually).

Either way, as long as you have the correct libraries, and structures and all that sort of stuff correct for the OS it runs on, then you should be able to compile it. I just wouldn't know how to for example, change bsd code to windows code. Not when it comes to sockets and the like or even other code (know nothing about windows programming and don't care to know anything about it :)).

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Cygwin is basically for Linux on Windows .. I started downloading it last night and it got stopped at 95% .. Typical..

Anyone remember my conspiracy from back in the day .. when all my downloads would stop at 99% ... that fucker at esat with the big red button .. DISCONNECT!!

Shit forgot the pain part of my post..

Hamiltonlabs.com they have a Unix C Shell emulator with everything you will ever need. Crazy price at 350$ but it will do what you want.

So go hunting and see if you can find it "cheaper" elsewhere.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk