hacking your history

Started by nice, February 03, 2005, 04:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi everybody. i have a toshiba CDMA2000 and have a question about something that happened to me last night.

i received a call from a person saying that i had just called them (i know this person and their number is in my phonebook, but they called me from a number that is not in my phonebook). my phone was securely in my pocket and there is no way the send button was triggered.

i chatted for a few minutes, then hung up. i immediately checked my history log and saw that indeed my phone had stored this person's number (the one in my phonebook) as outgoing from my phone.

i am baffled. is there any kind of hack that can do that, or is it more likely that my phone went crazy?

thanks a ton.

bluetooth maybe?
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

haha,
Chances are your phone just went crazy. I assume it is using the Symbian OS.. Symbian is knowen to be really buggy. Never used it on a Toshiba, but it is buggy as fuck on Nokias. Rule out NOTHING!
I have had some bizzare stuff happen with my phone, and there is no explanation.

The best one was my phone rang from a mate of mine, answered as usual.. but we both got confused because, his phone was ringing and it was me calling..

So what it looked like was, his phone was calling me, and my phone was calling him at the same time... but in fact it was my phone having a nervous break down.

So I wouldnt bring too much into it.
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk