Credit card transaction! R u interested?

Started by cyberstryke, March 15, 2005, 06:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone.

I have a question for you people. Here goes the scenario.

Mr X has got a credit card from HSBC. He uses his credit card a lot on the internet. However Mr Y, a shrewed hacker happens to get all info on Mr X`s credit card.

Mr Y creates an account with say ikobo (www.ikobo.com) and uses Mr X credit card to transfer some funds into his Swiss Bank Account.

Now how you you go around to track Mr Y?? remember he has a Swiss bank account which assure him secrecy....

So?

all coments are welcomed! ???

Firstly..

Are you asking becuase this scenario has happened to you?

OR

Are you asking becuase you are planning on lifting out someones credit card and would like to know how easy or not easy it is to track you down afterwards?

I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

try to think well before you post... this may not be the only reason why I am asking this...

In any case that not an answer to what I asked? Spare me plz...

I am asking because... Actually not justifying myself to this fuckin mucus infested cum stain.

Looks like you have burnt your bridges on getting help on this board.

Well done twat face.. Concider yourself spared..

haha ..

I'd hate to be a cock!

Quote from: cyberstryke on March 16, 2005, 07:43:22 AM
try to think well before you post... this may not be the only reason why I am asking this...

In any case that not an answer to what I asked? Spare me plz...

Are you attempting to scare us? OOOggaBOOOga. Congratulations, im not scared. Are you trying to insinuate you have one of our Card #'s? Somehow I find that difficult to believe.

Met was asking you an honest question without any nastiness or anything man. Jesus.

By the way I hate to tell you your original comment:
QuoteHowever Mr Y, a shrewed hacker happens to get all info on Mr X`s credit card.
Just because you land a CC#, doesnt make you 31337 or any of that crap. It boils down to you being a petty thief. Why dont you go read this (http://www.fiu.edu/~mizrachs/hackethic.html) for a while and come back and learn what it means to be a real hacker.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

yay...i'm still reg'd here!

anywho! yo yo everyone!

take it sleazy ppl!

-dF

Wow.. it's like we're in the past..

Some clown must have tossed me in the time machine...

anyway... how you been DF ?

"My Terminal is my Soul"

aye metty, you goofy mofo! how u be?!?! hope things are well on your end! i'm ok, could be better ya'know...just in school taking some art classes. my professor smells like ass.

haha

Holy shit! DF man .. what's da story with cha man?

Been a long assed time. I know what ya mean Metty.. Tis like being sucked way back ..

I have been blasted back to the VP days .. Remember those days DF?  That's a long time ago!! haha .. Remember Legion?

haha .. Man i've been taken back.

Yeah I'm doing good lately...

Probably the best in over a decade...

Spending my time (majority of it) reading or coding...

Nice to hear from you!

"My Terminal is my Soul"

oi, Cob u leprechaun....what da dealio bro!!! yeah man, vp...funny shit...*reminiscing*... that phukin place aint the same. legion...is he still around???

met...glad to hear you're doing well man. last i heard from ya, u were under the weather. ah, to brighter days brotha! cheers!

haha yeah man VP days takes me back. and yeah .. Legion is still around .. he is on ICQ .. HE IS MARRIED!!

BWUHAHA!  Bet you never saw that coming

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk