hacker for hire

Started by white_angel, May 18, 2005, 02:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
need a pro for a project, compensation 1,500.00
white_angel_inheaven@yahoo.com

I'm a professional UFO tracker... can I help ?

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Quote from: Metgod on May 18, 2005, 11:04:09 PM
I'm a professional UFO tracker... can I help ?

how would that fit with my post?

wow! 1500 bucks!!! like someone would risk getting caught for something illegal for a measly 1500 bucks...

more details, not illegal, and you are on...until then...do it yourself...

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

Quote from: wilnix on May 18, 2005, 11:47:54 PM
wow! 1500 bucks!!! like someone would risk getting caught for something illegal for a measly 1500 bucks...

more details, not illegal, and you are on...until then...do it yourself...

Wilnix

If they know what they are doing they won't get caught , right?

The point is not about "getting caught." It is about risk. I dont know the job, but I make more than that per week as it is, and I dont risk anything. Why would I do it WITH risk? Again, what you are asking for is not what this forum is about...

STOP ASKING HERE.

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

duh...

I really wonder about people who can't even see through THAT MUCH sarcasm. I can't believe anyone would take me seriously about being a UFO tracker. Some people really are dense....

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Gotta second what Wil said. If you want someone to be willing to risk what you are asking (whatever it may be since we are being all clandestine about it), 1500 is chump change these days considering most of us match that or more weekly in a 9-to-5 type job.

Besides, who would post something like this on a public forum and expect legitimate inquiries anyhow? C'mon man, talk about the potential for a set-up. Plus, your comment of:

QuoteIf they know what they are doing they won't get caught , right?

Ahhh, no. Cant say as there is 100% truth to your statement there. No matter how good you are or *think* you are, theres always the potential to get nailed. Nothing is fullproof.

Take this post somewhere else.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk