Hacking programs!

Started by nickniceman, October 10, 2005, 09:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 10, 2005, 09:12:08 PM Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 02:39:56 PM by Tazinator
Hacking software blowout sales

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.I have more than 300 hacker programs.
Attacker,Portscanners,web cracker,email crackers,ftp crackers,ftp scanners,dictionary files makers,tunneling programs,proxy related programs,wardialers,credit card number generators,credit card validation programs - validate generated card,backdoor programs,firewall crackers,backdoor source codes,virus source codes,virus worm,trojan generators,intruders,date cracking programs,windows xp/2000/2003 administrator password resetters,win related programs - including program which add any user to Administrator group!,rpc scanner,tcp scanner,tcp injection tools,policy killers for WIN NT/XP/2003,remailers,mac adress changers,ip adress changers,steganography software,cryptographic software and more.
As a proof i will send you screenshots of programs.
Email me wih kind of program you intrested.
Best Regards
Spacheman

SPAM type postings are not tolerated. This is your only warning.

EDIT: EMAIL REMOVED

I'm really not very good at flaming people...    Metgod, where are you?  Where's metty when you need him?  We need a proper flaming here--maybe some "hacking isn't about stealing credit card numbers," or some "I'm going to peirce your trachea with a steel ring, tie the ring to the ground and kick you in the face until your windpipe is ripped out of your neck."

I dunno, basically nickniceman, just never post here again or you will feel our wrath (somehow). >:(
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Congratulations, no one cares. Do this crap again and you'll be banned.
"A well known hacker is a good hacker, an unknown hacker is a great hacker..."

I don't care what your parents told you, you aren't special.
  • https://github.com/tazinator

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk