Transfer DVD's to your PSP

Started by PiPod, October 12, 2005, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm not sure how many of you guys own a PSP, but I have to say that's so far it's been a GREAT investment so far, on par with my iPod. Anyways, I found out that there's a way to transfer DVD movies onto the PSP. It's so AWESOME! Now I can watch episodes of Family Guy while I'm on the bus or whatever www.psptransfer.com

Wow, that's pretty impressive.  That seems like it would take a huge memory stick tho, seeing as a full dvd will run you 4.3 gig.

I s'pose they compress the crap out of it...  Looks cool!
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

yeah, that's the point of the program it like compresses it to hell so it only takes up like 500 mb or so ;D. And remember that the resolution is lower too, so it makes it easier to compress... I love technology :) what will they think up next?

Have you tried this thing?  You should try it and write us a review... ;D
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I haven't tried it yet, a little pricey, but if you all make donations I'd be happy to write a review ;D I'm thinking about getting it with a part of my next paycheck, but it's like hmmm, X Copy 9 or Gas?

Hee hee ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk