DEATH!

Started by benthehutt, January 06, 2006, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, did everyone die or something?  Cause, I havent heard anything from anybody for a long time--though, I also haven't posted in a long time...  LETS GET ON THE BALL!  ;D
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I was thinking the same thing, but too lazy to write anything myself... I mean busy, yeah busy.....
Godaigo
All's fair in Love and Brewing.

Any new projects, or are you really just plain busy?  I had my hands full for awhile with finals and Christmas--now I'm working on my cluster--well, kinda...  I'm going to set up one of the pcs as a proxy, so I stuck in a wireless card and a normal "wired" ethernet card, but I'm having problems getting the card to work.  It's a pain in the butt to get hardware running in Linux (at least, harder than plug and play in Windows).  So I'm using ndiswrapper and it keeps screwing up...but I digress....anyway, nice to hear someone is still looking at the forum.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Yeah I check it every day but I haven't been doing much myself recently. My job is springing for a server admin. class at the local U. so that will be cool. I think it starts next week. Just to augment the skills. Nothing much at home. Finally got around to going wireless. Speaking of which, does anyone have a spare airport card laying around? One that works with a desktop? Other than that I'm hopeing to start doing something, well anything, again soon. Cheers....
Godaigo

You mean, augment your l33t h4x0r $|<!ll5?

Sorry, no airports here--to dang expensive.

Damn you apple!  ::)  It would be really nice to get the cables off the ground though. I guess I'll have to go and hunt e-bay. I was told the airport extreme card won't work with her machine, but I haven't checked that out. If not that seems kinda dumb. She's got dual g4's....
Godaigo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk