Help

Started by hesam, April 21, 2006, 04:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 21, 2006, 04:10:53 PM Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 04:12:29 PM by hesam
A hacker stolen my Yahoo ID

If you have abilities to get it back ...
It will be paid ...
I can Prove , It's my ID

TankX

Let me guess...

Stolen means that they used it before you ?

Please tell me otherwise... and truthfully...

"My Terminal is my Soul"

I will require 100,000,000 dollars in unmarked pennies (simply because they don't have serial numbers) and I will require the drop to be made in Central Park, NY.  You will walk out of the chinese laundromat at 17th and Fitzgerald with the briefcase and be tackled by an unarmed man with a similar briefcase.  He will, of course, switch the two, which becomes difficult, seeing as he must hold it in his teeth for lack of arms.  This is where it gets tricky:

You must then take three steps backwards and fall into the open man hole behind you, at which point, an explosive will be triggered wherein the sidewalk where you once stood will be destroyed to cover the tracks of my armless agent.  The tunnel will lead directly to Dock 13, where you may exit safely and return to your home.  If this is not done with extreme care, I'm afraid we cannot help you get your yahoo id back.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote from: Metgod on April 21, 2006, 04:50:38 PM
Let me guess...

Stolen means that they used it before you ?

Please tell me otherwise... and truthfully...

Tanx for reply!

I can prove it's my ID . If you can Hack that I can tell You what's Inside it ... And after that you certain abaut that ... give me the ID ...

But let me tell you something

this is the link of profile
http://profiles.yahoo.com/hesam_c?intl=us&os=win&ver=7,0,2,120

just look at the picture and age and sex ... 69  :( not looking ?
and look at other poor guys that the hacker stole there ID . you can see the link

and If you know Persian you can find some fual lanque that means Basterd on this page .

I Just want my ID back becase I had this ID since 2000 And every one know me with this ID ... I'm just woried abaut my Credit .

I can tell you one more other thing that hacker never know that ... my personal question .

you know that you cannot change or see your personal question ...

My problem is ... Hacker change the other question and yahoo did't allow me to change my pass without the other question

If you can do that I'll appreciate it .

Tanks

Quote from: benthehutt on April 21, 2006, 05:12:22 PM
I will require 100,000,000 dollars in unmarked pennies (simply because they don't have serial numbers) and I will require the drop to be made in Central Park, NY.  You will walk out of the chinese laundromat at 17th and Fitzgerald with the briefcase and be tackled by an unarmed man with a similar briefcase.  He will, of course, switch the two, which becomes difficult, seeing as he must hold it in his teeth for lack of arms.  This is where it gets tricky:

You must then take three steps backwards and fall into the open man hole behind you, at which point, an explosive will be triggered wherein the sidewalk where you once stood will be destroyed to cover the tracks of my armless agent.  The tunnel will lead directly to Dock 13, where you may exit safely and return to your home.  If this is not done with extreme care, I'm afraid we cannot help you get your yahoo id back.

Not a problem buddy

but 100000000 dollar with one penni means 10000 tons and I cannot put it in One briefcase

Well at any case, I don't think I understood most of your question, and you certainly didn't answer mine.

Now then, what I did understand is you think someone 'stole' your id. Thing is, how do you steal a yahoo id ? I would not be surprised if you just had the id elsewhere, and not on yahoo. And quite honestly, if someone were to use my name (which I've had much longer than you've had yours, I might add), I couldn't do a damn thing about it. That's how it works. That has happened to me but it's not theft.

And I don't care what the profile looks like -- that means nothing and proves nothing (besides that, I don't look at people usually, online or otherwise).

Other than that, no one in their right mind would _break into_ a computer system to get their 'id' back. And I may be a bit deranged, but I'm not stupid. Besides.. you haven't proved it's yours anyway. Even if you had though, it's _illegal_ to penetrate other computers if you don't have permission, and I clearly do not.
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Quote from: Metgod on April 21, 2006, 07:16:31 PM
Well at any case, I don't think I understood most of your question, and you certainly didn't answer mine.

Now then, what I did understand is you think someone 'stole' your id. Thing is, how do you steal a yahoo id ? I would not be surprised if you just had the id elsewhere, and not on yahoo. And quite honestly, if someone were to use my name (which I've had much longer than you've had yours, I might add), I couldn't do a damn thing about it. That's how it works. That has happened to me but it's not theft.

And I don't care what the profile looks like -- that means nothing and proves nothing (besides that, I don't look at people usually, online or otherwise).

Other than that, no one in their right mind would _break into_ a computer system to get their 'id' back. And I may be a bit deranged, but I'm not stupid. Besides.. you haven't proved it's yours anyway. Even if you had though, it's _illegal_ to penetrate other computers if you don't have permission, and I clearly do not.

You always said be honest.
lets be honest, think, you were at my position . some stupid guy stole your ID .  what were you going to do ?  how did you want to improve it's your ID .

I'm sorry abaut my english ...

April 22, 2006, 12:31:35 PM #7 Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 12:33:00 PM by Metgod
I was being honest; I would _never_ break the law, especially for something on yahoo.

Why ? Because it's too risky, and the fact is, if someone breaks into yahoo, and are caught, they'll be in trouble. Don't believe me ? I can remember back in (was it 2000 ? can't remember the year) when that idiot 13 year old (calling himself 'MafiaBoy') from Canada did a DDoS attack on yahoo and others. While that wasn't penetration, he still got into deep trouble.

So no, I wouldn't break the law...

Oh, and I might add I find it funny that you're upset about some 'hacking' and in order to fix it, you want someone else to do some 'hacking'.

"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk