Back From The Dead Pt. 3

Started by Kassy Kas, May 24, 2006, 12:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well Well Well,
                   What do we have here eh?  Metgod, Uneek, Cobra, the gang's all here!  Actually found this forum by accident whilst googling for something completely different - maybe it's fate?!  Hope you guys are all well, it must have been verging on eight years now....I was still in high school when I was around last time and now I'm about to finish my last year of university - damn!  Actually it's been a long eight years away from computers mostly....surprised I can still use this internet thingy.  But I thought I'd drop in and say hi all the same  ;)  So how are we all??

PS - And yeah, I remember raule_krip too....lol.... ;D

Kas!!! Long lost Kaspa!

Nice to see you :))

I hope you stay around, or at least send me a note (will send you a private message tomorrow - late here for me).

Great to see you either way!

- Metty
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Whats the story man?
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Not a lot dude...just got involved with other things, computing kinda took a back seat.  Spent the past three years at Uni studying for a degree in Modern History and Spanish Language, graduate next month which'll be cool.  Then it's off to Thailand in September to do some backpacking, and Europe in the Spring to do some hotel work.  At the moment I'm helping to run a bar in Norwich (which is where I reside at the mo) and partying hard till my departure from these fine British shores!  So what's everybody else been up to?  I recognize a lot of names on the board but some are noticeable by their absence...anyone know the whereabouts of TheHex, Digital Fury, Krypt etc.?

Hex had issues with chronic fatigue... last I heard he was moving and was getting married. Dont know how that went.

Haven't heard from Digital Fury in ages, and I honestly can't remember who the other one might be.

Glad you're doing well. Is it possible we can keep in touch with you ?

"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk