Getting in Trouble and Rude Moderators

Started by Zerored, May 03, 2006, 04:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok..so i dont REALLY think what im doing is wrong..im on a forum which has some debates right..so i say some stuff..a few choice words..and well..in the end, they suspend my acct, so i make a new one, new name, post stuf, then they ban my ip (like thats going to stop me), scan for a new ip from the local wireless unencrypted signal from a router, get one and make another acct..and post again..

Im really offended, that theyd do that...i know its un characteristic like, but...geeze...i think the next thing would probably ban my mac...good think ive got multiple wireless cards.

Im asking myself why am i even going there..well, good debates, but you say something the mod doesnt like and he blows a gasket...i guess im asking am i wrong for continuing going back and making accts..ive never done anything like this..but its been on very rare occasions that ive decided to defy something that i think is not right....man im so irritated. hell.i need to spend much more of my time here hehehe ;D

I'm afraid it depends on how you look at it.

It IS their forum, not yours. You might have had good intentions, but as long as they're following their policy, then you're kind of out of luck, at least on the part of getting frustrated.

Right or wrong is another story though...

Exactly what kind of debate and what did you say ?

And yes, you should spend more time here... you silly coloured binary digit... :))

"My Terminal is my Soul"

May 03, 2006, 05:45:35 PM #2 Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 06:12:01 PM by Zerored
man everything ranging from gays vs christans, to pvp vs pve, to the immigrant issue, and the vatican ban of that movie.

i got banned again tho..but im noticing something..i am arrogant about it cuz everytime i post i let me know its me. Im thinking, when i hopped on to my neighbors (and i dont condone this behavior kids!) ap, everything was fine and i can post. they can only ban me if i actually admit its still the same person. But, after changing my IP, after the second ip ban (two total, one acct suspension hehe) i cant post so im thinking theyre banning it from the AP. which is no real problem, all i got to do is find another which is cake here.

Im not frustrated anymore, its childish, immature, and fun..hehe. until i get bored with it tho...i could actually use a proxy..

well the debate topics kind of explains it all...

probably very up tight mods...
"My Terminal is my Soul"

If the forum is for debates. Then they should let people debate, end of story.

Unless you are posting offensive or illegal material, then they have no reason to ban you. My advice, find a better forum.

Fuck em man!
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

May 04, 2006, 06:12:39 PM #5 Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 06:12:49 PM by Zerored
yea heh..i guess i should..well..ill probably just find another AP, tell em how i feel and say goodbye.

They allow debates. I think its cuz i said like shut the fuck up..or dumbass a few times, but geeze, it aint nothing to go crazy over..and the guy i told shut the fuck up to..i at least used an asterisk, and he said kill all the immigrants (one of the debates also) so i said it. He deserved it, wether or not his for it or againsed it.

heh..ahh...its good to here from you cobby!

You too metty!

« Last Edit: Today at 06:12:49pm by Zerored »

I'm deeply hurt that you didn't say it's good to hear from me on the first try!

haha. just kidding :)

Good to hear from you too! Oh and the better forum is this forum ...
"My Terminal is my Soul"

hehe and its good to see u too metty!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk