"He was gone but now I'm here"

Started by Metgod, May 19, 2007, 12:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes, I'm still alive. Been a long, long while, I know. Don't remember where I left off, or even when. Can definitely say what I've been up to though ...

How to even begin, is another story ...

I've not been well. Had more health issues (won't get too much into that here, but to those I know, feel free to ask in private). However, I'm beginning to improve over this downtime. Maybe 15-20% better (maybe more, maybe less, this is just a guess!). In a way, my illness "made" me do very little. Mostly I was goofing off (ie playing a game), and that was a lot of hours in the day.

The last couple weeks though, I've gotten back into coding and all that good stuff. I've even (don't faint) gotten interested in ... OO! Yup, and on top of that, I'm planning on learning Java in addition to (obviously, since C is still my favourite) C++.

The last few days I've been hacking Windows XP. Been playing with the registry, unattended installs, etc. Made the file system more like Unix/Linux (in the sense of separating data/programs/system) for fun if nothing else.

In a day or two, I hope to get back to code. I also am hoping to stay around here again like I always did before.

I'm pretty rusty (more than before), but hoping to get some of that solved soon.

Now then... how is everyone else ?

BTW, thanks for the (yes I'm really behind) Birthday Wish in private, Godaigo.
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Welcome back Metty! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Cheers...
Godaigo
All's fair in Love and Brewing.

www.smsauhind.pri.ee/euroviking.htm
find out and you can win jackpot with viking lotto
here is statistic for this!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk