Hacked by Intruder

Started by cyber@root, December 08, 2002, 03:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 >:( If some-one hacked in your PC, what can i do, i know is ip-adres and name?????? >:(

Dont worry, i got this one yall.

Well, first, you contact the proper authorities. Then press whatever charges needed...wait...you wanted to get revenge by destroying his pc etc...my bad...but then youd get charges pressed on you too. Rock and a hard place...

No.
"My Terminal is my Soul"

December 14, 2002, 05:00:07 PM #4 Last Edit: December 14, 2002, 05:15:26 PM by Zerored
I told you. Thats the CORRECT/RIGT thing to do. What did you REALLY expect?? Cmon...be honest...

At this poitn, you can't DO anything. You have tampered with the evidence which voids it completely. So legally, you are screwed.

To th stuff you wanted to hear: If you asking "what can i do?" then chances are you are clueless as to what REALLY happened and you don't hold the knowledge to illegaly retort.

So, cut your losses, reinstall, lockdown, and move on.

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

Welcome back Will !

nice entrance too.. I couldn't have said it even as good, let alone better. He IS clueless.. I had my doubts about him when I saw the SUBJECT of his FIRST post..

and this proved it without reasonable doubt.

L, A, M, E.. put them together and what do you get:

cyber@root .. what ever the fuck that means..

and I didn't like *MY* handle....

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Hi Metty  :D

It must have helped, because he hasnt posted a reply...

Wilnix

*LOL*

yeah I guess so haha.. but, he did send me a private message... I will paste it in the next message..

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

His message to me:

Subject: INFORMATION

>:(Is this the place to talk about anything and everything.?  

My reply.. yes, I think I was quite polite.. or I tried to be..
Re: INFORMATION

Look.. I don't know who or what you are.. or what you want..  nor do I care. But I can say that you have not made a good impression. First the poll that was pointless that should have been deleted (I almost did delete it btw).. and then you ask how to do something to someone who supposedly 'hacked into your pc' ... That makes a rather bad impression, actually.

Like Will said, if you have to ask, then you are too clueless (not to be rude) to do anything even if you knew what it meant. A lot of attacks are complicated.. some simple but some complicated. Besides, why retaliate when you are this far from knowing a damned thing ? It will just cause you problems. My advice: figure out what he did and protect yourself so no future events of THAT nature can occur again. Learn about security, networking and TCP/IP, UNIX or Linux, etc... Experiment and read.. but above all, don't be unethical and immature... don't damage stuff. That's not right. Yes I can think of a couple exceptions but those aren't common. And finally, make a good presentation (that is, impression).

Answer to your question:

Really depends on how you look at it. I don't know what you mean by anything... if it is somehow related to something of interest, then, hey, cool.. You just have to think about it... basically, use your noggin..

that's about it.. try to shape up so to speak.. I mean perhaps think about stuff you post.. do research.. experiment... hell, answer a question if you can.. doesn't matter..

just remember we do not condone lame or destructive stuff like mail bombing or other DoS attacks.. etc. That includes viruses, worms, trojan horses, logic bombs, etc. That isn't hacking, it is childish, and is utterly pathetic...

Feel free to ask more but try being more precise and clear.

Met

I am willing to give him a chance.. that is only fair here.. he just has to make posts that are meaningful... whether it is opnion or otherwise.. so cyber@root .. put aside my comments that may be a bit harsh and try.. that is, if you care...

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

I think what cyber@root meant to say was "will somebody haXx0r someone for me please!!?!?!?"  ::)

heheheh..

I think so too, Syxx.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Or he wanted to find out how to HOW to hax0r somebodys b0x

If he had wanted to figure it out, he'd have looked for the info on his own...

Wilnix

or at least asked to be pointed in the right direction..

but it seems that he wants to be spoon fed... or maybe he wants someone to do it all for him.

I even gave him some advice in a private message, about how to go about things and also how to present himself..

Only time will tell, and I don't think it's a concern for us.. though it is always good for a laugh. :)
"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk