Hacked by Intruder

Started by cyber@root, December 08, 2002, 03:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Comment by reporting user: do you have a problem with me, everyone must learn first..... The following post has been reported by a user: Guest (Guest)
Subject: Re:Hacked by Intruder

In response to your private message: No. I don't have any problem with you. I merely stated that you aren't at the point where you could take any action against somebody (legally or illegally) for compromising your personal system. As for the learning comment: I know everyone must learn, I understand that completely."Learning" and asking for somebody to spoonfeed you the the answers to questions which promote illegal actions are two VERY different things. If you want to "learn" how to compromise a system, learn the basics first.

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

Very well said, Will. I was going to reply in email, but I decided not to.

Learning and being spoonfed are very different.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Stop replying to me via email please.

Wilnix

This simpleton is emailing you ? Good god...

cyber@root .. go the fuck away before we ban you. You are really pissing us off. And it's all your fault too. YOU were the one who made an EMPTY, UNCLEAR post that showed a complete LACK of intelligence, and that made it quite clear you just want to be spoon fed. You want to be spoonfed ? Then get the hell out of here, because you won't find it here.. EVER. And if it ever did appear here, we'd put a spoon in your mouth.. that's for sure... and then we WOULD JAM IT DOWN YOUR THROAT.

Will, for comedy purposes, you should post the entire thread (would appreciate it even). Hey, maybe we can make  a cyber@root saga and even include it in X-Zine. :)

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

hahaha.. I have no idea what this post is about, you people have written wayyyy to much, and i can not be bothered to read it all .. HA HA!!

hahahahahahaha

*puts his dick back in cyber@root's mouth*

Dunno who you pissed of and why, and aint read anything you said. But .. hey .. You bore me, so shut up and suck.. Make yourself somewhat useful..  
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Cobby.... you're scaring me...

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Well CyberATroot, i triiiiied to tell you. Theres a way to ask...aw hell....

Some just HAVE to learn the hard way...

yeah, Zero, you're right..

especially with idiots heh

but even non idiots (like most around here) have to learn things the hard way. It's hard yes, but it is sometimes the best thing to go through at the end.

And once again.. I made this post a bit OT *grin*

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

what's the command for ping?

wilnix

what is this ping you speak of, jk

I like PING PONG!
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

ping pong.. oh how I love that game ! :)

"My Terminal is my Soul"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk