Lets Introduce ourselfs Newbies

Started by gadoxc7779, January 19, 2009, 04:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all,
Haven browsed through most of the topics i never found a section where newcomers can introduce themselves hence i started this thread. I hope i haven't by doing this crossed anyone's part, apologies in advance if i may have done.

In my quest to become a skill computer security expert i decided to join hfactorx.
I'm gadoxc7779 this is the first time i have even been part of a community and from the looks of things i guess hanging out here should be fun. I hope over time i get to learn a few things in IT security and web development.

My main interest are Programming Perl, and reading any educative security article, amongst other things.

Just in case i failed to salute any one of importance in here i do apologies. Greetings to all.

Welcome to the forum man... ask your questions, help out .. do what ya feel needs to be done!

Good luck!
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

November 17, 2010, 02:57:23 PM #3 Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 03:00:01 PM by Allie
Hi,
my name is Allie.  I just started a Computer Security program in September and this seemed like a helpful forum to start learning more about that sort of stuff.  I know some basics about networking, some computer programming languages (c and c#), and I'm alright with HTML too; I figured I'd like to meet people who probably know these things in case I'm stuck on something, have random questions, or want to get a head start.  :)

Oh, also, when I was registering I was having a problem.  It kept telling me one of my verification questions were wrong.  Apparently the problem was that I was writing that the current year was 2010 when it wanted me to say it was 2009.  Just a heads up for admins.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk