happy birthday to...

Started by Metgod, February 13, 2003, 09:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ME !

actually, to be more precise:

Uneek's son and I were born on the same day, 14 February.

So wish us a good day.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Metty, You beat me to the post!  

Have a great B-Day man!  :)
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

A Big Fat CHEERS!!! to both of you! ;D
Godaigo
All's fair in Love and Brewing.

thanks guys :D

It was a pretty damn good day. Went out to dinner at Marie Calenders. Got a free piece of pie and then bought a full pie to bring home. Oh, and my mom is going to make me a double layered chocolate cake. :)

Gonna get some presents too, just haven't gotten to that yet.

Thanks to all. :D

Oh, and Uneek, hope your son had a good bday too ! :)

"My Terminal is my Soul"

Sorry mate, Delayed response.  Hope you had a great fuckin day mate. And fuck it .. keep the party going for the weekend :)

Go on.. ya know you want to....

"I AM CAPTIAN POLYMER... AND I LOVE YOU!!!!"

arf!

C.
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

Np mate.

I did have a really good day. Most of my days lately have been better in some aspects, and it was indeed a good birthday. :)

And yes, we consider it my birthday weekend, so still more pie and cake here, among all the other good stuff.

Thanks Cobby, appreciate the wish. :)

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Happy Birthday,  sorry I missed it.  I have been busy looking for jobs and what not.  Hope you had a good day.  What ya get???

thanks

was a good day

what did I get ? err, well, nothing now.. as I haven't really said anything.

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Happy friggin belated Birthday...

Sorry this is lat -I was working on shtuff...

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

Np Will.

Now as far as what I got for my birthday. Well, I got concert tickets to see MetallicA. That will be fun for sure.

It's in the LA colliseum actually. The last 4-5 years of allergy injections have really helped so we are hoping I'll do alright. I will have my meds there for sure. Ashame the metallica club finance people goofed and as such the latest renewal failed so I didn't get better seats. But, I still have a chance to go backstage :D

So that's what I got. Will letyou know how it is after the concert (which is on 9 august of this year).

Met
"My Terminal is my Soul"

Deranged....
Deranged, like the hillside strangler, MC Mangler, Tough like wrangler, He wrote a rhyme hard as concrete, step to his heat and get burnt like mesquite....

Taken from early hip hop...what song?

"Okay Mr. Brocolli, Mommy said your good for me.. BUT!.. Let me tell you sometheing... I AM BAD FOR YOU!!"

I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

my son calls broccoli "trees"...

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk