What are you guys doing?

Started by DHD, December 04, 2003, 11:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey

I'm sitting here, everyday, watching that no threads are posted. How can that be ?

Well, the hfx site might be in an idle state, but it's a great site and it has a great board, so lets make the use of that.

Right now i'm writing a text file which I will make public sometime, later, don't know when. It might be interesting, it might be not.

I'm not some uberhacker or something like that, i'm still learning a lot.

Therefore i think that boards are great, great for meeting others with the same interest, great for meeting others that have something that i would be glad to know about.

So, get up guys, start posting..

I'm over and out.. going out for a while

/DHD

Glad to hear we have a fan ;) I'd like a copy of your text file when you're finished, you can find my email on the site some where.

If an interesting topic or question comes to mind we encourage users to post it, replies will be given.
Digital Suicide
HFX, International
Internal Affairs Officer

Yeah... I've been the idle king as of late... Here, on IM's, and on IRC... Too much work lately... but there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train this time!

So stay tuned... ;)
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

I am in the same boat as Uneek. There is a light at the end of my tunnel aswell.

Will be back in action soon enough... patients!

Mmm mmm aint wireless technology fun! ?
I am not suffering with insanity... I am loving every minute of it.

I just sit on my butt all day and count the flowers on the wall while watching Captain Kangaroo....

Wilnix
alt email address: wilnix@hackphreak.org

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk