Mac OSX

Started by benthehutt, March 30, 2005, 05:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
There arnt any open source mac OSX's its only $120 which is much cheaper than windows though, I un it and I have to say im pleased wih i, I have open office and other OpenSOurce stuff running on it in fact im typing this in FireFOx II Alpha now

Yeah, it's cheaper than Windows.. unless you know what OEM means...

Haha

Personally though, I would rather use a free unix based OS that has a GUI over one that costs money.
"My Terminal is my Soul"

It's not any cheaper than Windows!  XP Home starts at $100, pro you can get for $120-$200.  OSX is $130.  That's not what I'd call "much cheaper..."  Plus, virtually the only place to find OSX is Apple.com--so good luck finding sweet deals and sales.  
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

April 11, 2006, 10:49:08 PM #33 Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 10:50:12 PM by Metgod
Hrm... I'd agree on every point, but it's not very nice to challenge someone's math skills like that.

Just because you're a math guru, doesn't mean the other person here is! (Oh, and I'm not either). And the fact I haven't challenged his/her English, just proves how much better I am than you! ;D

Ok.. I'll shut up now!

P.S. I love sarcasm.
"My Terminal is my Soul"

It is cheaper when you consider downtime... time is money!!!   ;D
*** Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine. ***

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk